~Introduction~

Welcome to Impulse - Book 2! 

This is the second book in my clone wars AU series, so I'd recommend reading the first book before starting this one- otherwise you'll probably be pretty confused. The first book is on my profile (obviously) under the name Intuition - Book 1 - Captain Rex

This book will follow the story of Stellia and The Bad Batch as they make their way through a galaxy void of trust in light of the revelation that their very own chancellor was plotting against them. The clones have found themselves facing scrutiny from the rest of the galaxy after the discovery of an order to kill the Jedi. Now, with the Republic barely clutching to the fragments of power they still hold, a new power is fighting its way to the top. The Imperial Revolutionary Party. Stellia and The Bad Batch are forced to fight back. 

Just in case you're skipping the first book (Which I again would not recommend) here's a short introduction to the OCs, I do have vague appearance descriptions, but you can feel free to ignore them if you'd rather just insert yourself into the story <3

~Stellia~

Stellia, she/her, also known as Theta-6, is our main character. She was a part of a Kaminoan project with the goal of enhancing clones outside of incubation. Her enhancements caused her to have increased reflexes and agility, with the Kaminoans giving her the code name 'Impulse'. A full backstory will be fleshed out in the duration of the book, so prepare for that.

Rough appearance: around 5'8, very muscular (got those ex-bounty hunter gains), brown hair, wolf cut, murky green eyes, lots of piercings and a couple tattoos generally a very devil-may-care appearance. (I'm not saying she's an alt kid... but....)

Oh and here's a quick sketch I did of her helmet, it ain't much but it'll do:

~Lenora~

Lenora, she/her, also known as Theta-4, is Stellia's sister and the main character of the last book. A part of the same project, Lenora gained an enhancement of her sense of intuition. After the failed plan to end Palpatine's conspiracy, and the attack on the Jedi Temple, her and Rex went on the run, seeking out the aid of their fellow clones to bring an end to the fighting. 

Rough appearance: around 5'8, decently muscular, brown hair, medium length and slightly wavy, murky green eyes (this goes for all of their sisters).

~Kie'sha~

Kie'sha Lenn, she/her, is- or was- the half-Pantoran padawan of Obi-wan Kenobi. After the failed plan to end Palpatine's conspiracy, and the attack on the Jedi Temple she was left on the run, with one less arm.

Rough appearance: around 5'3 (my short queen), pale blue-ish skin with gold markings (half-Pantoran moment), black blue-ish hair, shoulder length with a fringe, often worn in a half-up half-down bun, golden yellow eyes (half Pantoran moment again). 

~Calliope~

Calliope, she/they, is- or was- the head mechanic of the 501st. After the failed plan to end Palpatine's conspiracy, and the attack on the Jedi Temple, they were left to aid the slowly growing resistance against the Imperial Revolutionary Party.

Rough appearance: around 5'6, muscular, short brown curly hair, brown eyes, many tattoos, a fair few burns and scars (because they're a clumsy idiot <3)

~ Tacky ~

Tacky, he/him, is a clone who served in the 501st. He became closer with Lenora after she treated a broken leg he earned. He became indebted to her after the fact, and now helps her out wherever he can.

Rough appearance: clone... just kidding, his armor is painted in the typical 501st colors, but is covered in finger prints and smudges, he has the standard military cut. 

_____

Okay so some housekeeping:

TW: there will be some heavier themes in this book, not quite heavy enough to earn it a mature marking, but nonetheless there will be violence, death, medical procedure, alcohol, and mention of other possibly disturbing topics. If any of this makes you uncomfortable at all, maybe skip this one out. 

I would also like to preface that I am by no means an excellent writer, this is all in good fun, and if there are any gaping plot holes, or just problems in general, feel free to point them out, but remember that I'm human and I'm gonna make mistakes, so it isn't gonna be perfect.

Also, not to be that guy but it really helps me out when people interact with the work, so voting and commenting is highly encouraged, and greatly appreciated. 

Anyway with the boring stuff out of the way, let's get on with the story. Stay safe, and enjoy reading.

Peace and love <3