Statements

Hello there.

First of all, the characters, images, and music do not belong to me. Each of them are from their respective creators.

This story features the idea of placing Sonic the Hedgehog, Izuku Midoriya, and Shouko Komi into an Isekai adventure.

The plot would consist of them traveling across this new vast world in search of the reason why they were in that world and the way back to their home worlds.

I will introduce many other characters from other Isekai animes, such as Konosuba and Re Zero, and the world itself will be a combinations of many worlds from those. For now, the plan consists of presenting four kingdoms, which will be divided into acts such as Belzerg.

The main characters' information will be delivered after a couple of chapters in order for you to get familiarize with them. This will include more background about their origins and powers.

The chapters will be about from 3,000 up to 8,000 words (6 to 12 pages of the Word document), but it will depend mainly of what the chapter will be mainly about.

I will also add some music to set the scene.

So, for now this will some details for what to expects about this story. I hope that you enjoy this and have a good time on reading this.

I'm not sure how frequent I will be uploading this story.

Have a nice life, stay tune for the next acts, and I'll see ya later.