Belzerg Act - 4

-Opening Theme-

--

The day was reaching its peak as the sun marked the midday, and now a green-haired boy, a purple-haired girl, and a blue hedgehog were walking across the streets of the city of Axel as they were heading to a place where they would be prepared for a journey. They were having a conversation in which both humans noticed the blue hedgehog had a peculiar way of talking as he didn't use the Japanese honorifics and even addressed them by their first names, so they guessed it might just be the way of speaking in his world.

Sonic: "So, let me get this straight. You two come from a place named Japan, yet not from the same reality. One has people with superpowers that are named quirks, while the other doesn't, right?" Walking as he kept guiding them and looking at them.

Izuku: "Pretty much," following him along with Shouko, and adjusting his yellow backpack.

Sonic: "Hehe, but it's amazing to know there are many realities that are quite alike yet different at the same time. Tails would surely be excited about this," resting his hand behind his head, "it kinda reminds me of Blaze's world."

Izuku: "Sonic-san, how is your world? I'm kinda curious to know about it."

Sonic: "Hmm, what can I say? It's kinda like a mix of yours, but besides the humans, there are also creatures like me that resemble animals, and also many other creatures just like the chao that are small and cute."

Izuku: "Wow, sounds quite interesting your world."

Sonic: "Yeah, there are always new things to discover. Just like last week, my friends and I discovered a set of islands that had ancient technology from an alien civilization. It was fun, but also quite challenging," making a turn to the side street to avoid the collapse debris.

Izuku: "I see," looking at the destruction while still keeping his walk, "wait, what kind of adventures do you have in your world up to the point of interacting with alien technology?"

Sonic: "The kind of the cool ones," turning himself to see them while walking backwards, "I had gone to any kind of places such as hills, temples, deserts, and even outer space, but as long as I run with the wind, I always enjoy my adventures."

Shouko: [You really have an awesome life.]

Sonic: "Yeah, I just love how I live it," stopping and raising his index finger to the air while placing his left hand by his waist, "besides, now that I have two new friends, this adventure will be more than awesome," turning back to the street and finding a building, "hey, we're almost there. It is just by the end of the street."

"