🔞 Chapter 66: Love

Start from the beginning

As Jungkook cums, Taehyung gags and swallows every drop. With a satisfied purr, Taehyung releases his mate's dick and licks his lips.

"My turn." Taehyung smiles and kisses his mate's stomach.

"How do you want to cum?" Jungkook asks as he continues to pant.

"Stay still." Taehyung hums and crawls up the bed to sit on Jungkook's chest. "Your lips are always so pretty and plump." The omega purrs, gripping his alpha's chin and pressing his thumb between his mate's pretty lips.

Jungkook's glowing red eyes look up into his mate's shining blue eyes as he sucks on his mate's thumb. The omega licks his lips as he tightens his grip on his alpha's jaw and opens his mouth. "Perfect." The omega purrs as he quickly takes his pants and underwear off. "Say ah." He smiles and watches as his mate opens his mouth. "Good alpha." Taehyung praises, sliding his penis into his mate's open mouth. "Such a good alpha." He hums, burying his fingers in Jungkook's hair before thrusting.

As Taehyung thrusts down his mate's throat, Jungkook slides his fingers into his mate's dripping hole. Taehyung moans and tightens his grip on Jungkook's hair as his mate's fingers prod his insides.

"Alpha! So good!" Taehyung cries as his dick rams against the back of his mate's throat, and his balls slap his mate's chin. He quickens his thrusts as his mate's fingers and mouth bring hurtling to his orgasm. "Alpha!" The omega slams his dick against the back of his alpha's throat and cums.

The alpha rumbles with satisfaction as his mate's cum pours down his throat and his mate's slick flows down his arm. With a few slow thrusts, Taehyung rides out his orgasm and leans forward against the headboard.

Jungkook slides his mate out of his mouth as his omega catches his breath. The alpha is quick to flip his panting omega beneath him. "Your panting and sweaty face is delicious." Jungkook grins and leans down to kiss his mate.

"Are you okay? Was I too rough?" Taehyung asks as his mate trails kisses down his throat to his chest.

"You were perfect." Jungkook hums, biting into his mate's soft stomach. "Moon sure did leave pretty drawings on you when you were pregnant." Jungkook smiles as he praises the stretch marks on his mate's body. "He was born to be an artist."

"Only you think they are pretty." Taehyung chuckles as he fondly watches his smiling mate.

"What are you talking about? They are pretty." Jungkook huffs and leans down to kiss his mate's stomach. "They show that you brought our beautiful Moon into the world. You are beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful. Should we try for a third?" 

"Absolutely not! Unless you plan on shoving the bowling ball out." Taehyung laughs at his playful mate. "Plus, you aren't in rut, and I'm not in heat. Also, I have an IUD."

"True. And we are about to have our home to ourselves. It is definitely not time to have another one." Jungkook chuckles and presses his fingers into his mate. "I love our pups to the moon and back, but I cannot wait to have our home to ourselves."

"I agree. It will be so nice. The biggest perk is that you will get to walk around naked." Taehyung grins as he ogles his mate's body.

"I was thinking more along the lines of fucking on every surface," Jungkook smirks as he grabs a condom.

"That will be nice as well." Taehyung hums in agreement.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks as he presses the tip of his dick against his mate's waiting hole.

"Beyond ready." Taehyung smiles and spreads his legs open.

Jungkook grips his mate's hips, pressing Taehyung into the bed before slamming into his mate. Taehyung moans and his toes curl when his mate completely fills him up. Jungkook stills for a few moments as he waits for his mate to adjust.