Chapter 67: Relationships

When Jimin wakes up, he realizes he is alone in his nest. He quickly sits up and looks around his room. "Hyung," Jimin calls out as he stumbles out of his messy nest. As he steps out of his bed, he stumbles to the floor and calls out to Yoongi again.

"I'm here." Yoongi quickly rushes into the bedroom and scoops Jimin into his arms. He knows omegas are vulnerable when waking up after their heat, so Yoongi was trying to make food as quickly as possible. "I'm not going anywhere." Yoongi softly tells Jimin as the omega clings to him.

"Were you cooking?" Jimin asks when he smells the scent of food on his beta.

"I was. I figured you would be hungry," Yoongi responds and stands up, lovingly cradling Jimin in his arms.

"I don't even know why I panicked." Jimin pouts and rests his head against Yoongi's chest as his beta carries him to the breakfast table. "You cleaned me and even dressed me. Now you are cooking for me."

"I have to take care of my omega." Yoongi hums, setting Jimin in a cushioned chair.

"Hyung, hearing your voice really is a dream come true." Jimin hums as he watches Yoongi grab several plates of nutritious food.

"I'm sorry that it took me so long," Yoongi mumbles with guilt in his eyes and voice.

"Hyung, there is no reason to apologize at all. I would wait for an eternity to hear your voice, and I would never get upset. You could literally stop talking, and I would still love you." Jimin smiles and reaches up to cup Yoongi's face.

"I love you too." Yoongi hums and tenderly kisses his omega.

While Yoongi is happily taking care of his omega, Taehyung and Jungkook are crashing at Seokjin and Namjoon's place, waiting for their youngest son to call them.

"When did our pups grow up so fast?" Seokjin sighs and munches on popcorn while a melodrama plays on the TV.

"It was literally the blink of an eye." Taehyung hums and leans his head on Seokjin's shoulder.

"Why did our pup grow up to be the blind one?" Namjoon whines and pulls on his hair. "Jongie is literally right there! He's always with her! She even asked him to go with her and her girlfriend to the freaking amusement park. Of course! Being a masochist, he agreed!"

"We cannot show our disapproval. We have to support Star. Her girlfriend seems nice. Star is our daughter. As frustrating as the situation is, we cannot force her to love someone." Seokjin tells his upset mate.

"But what if she loses Jongie? What if she realizes too late?" Namjoon mutters with a worried frown.

"Then that is both of their loss. We cannot expect Jongie to wait for her forever, and we cannot expect her to fall in love with him." Seokjin softly tells his stressed mate.

"The thing is, I know she loves him. I know my daughter." Namjoon mutters and leans back in the chair with a frustrated sigh.

"I agree with you there, but she will have to figure that out on her own." Seokjin gets up from the couch and walks over to his mate. "And we will be here for her when she needs to talk everything out or to cry over ice cream."

"But none of us were that way! You and I fell in love, and even though we were shy and awkward, we knew we were meant for each other. Tae and Kook literally got freaking pregnant!" Namjoon whines and snuggles his face against his mate's chest.

"She learned it from Hwanwoong. I blame that freaking brat." Seokjin sighs and shakes his head. "It took him ten years to realize he was in love with his closest friend."

"Maybe she is afraid of losing her dearest friend. She would rather have him as her friend for life because couples break up quite often." Taehyung suggests as he snuggles in his mate's lap.