New Sexy Bartender

—————

—————

Author's One-Shot!

- Warning! Cursing, age gap, and ALOT of smut!
- Characters: Sana Mafia / Y/N Worker
- Situation: Smut - Sana Dom. x Y/N Sub. (Gentle to rough, kinky)
- Description: MNTZK is the most dangerous mafia gang in Korea, their leader is the one and only, Minatozaki Sana. Kim Y/N on the other hand started working as a bartender at BarNight, a club that's only for mafias and VIP guests to enter..until the vicious gang comes through.

(A/N: I have been writing this before "The Burning Sun" one-shot. This is what made me thought of while making this imagine, so I did The Burning Sun first. But I'm still publishing this one bc why not 🥳

AND AND..please comment and vote for these one-shots, and PLEASE someone request..I notice no one is requesting that I'm just writing my own imagines with my one brain cell..thank you supporters! 😝)

—————

Sana POV:

"Hurry up, I don't got fucking all day." My workers are taking my time away, getting ready to go to that one club..BarNight. I have been there before, to relieve my stress. You know, fuck girls. Cigarettes temporarily help, but it's not like this bar. And today has been stressing me out all day! My members don't even follow my directions and talk amongst each other.

I almost threw a knife at their head once, they're lucky it missed though. But I have good aim, it's just a warning to that bitch. "Ok, we are driving there now." The driver I have paid told me. Ahh..I wonder who I will destroy her body today. Because I'm going insane and I'll be rough on her. No mercy at all.

"B-Boss..do you n-need anything, something to drink or e-eat?" One of my members ask me, what the fuck is that question? Shitting my head more now! "We are literally going to a bar that has drinks and food. What type of question is that, pshh.." I practically facepalmed. The guy realizes, staying silent now. Thank you.

After a few minutes, we arrived to the popular mafia club. Finally, I'm back after months! The driver instantly gets off the drivers seat to open my door. I give a cold expression as I get off the limo. My stupid minions are side by side to each other, while I'm in the middle. Looking like a powerful gang unlike all of them inside, we are though, haha.

"Let's make it clear to you assholes. I'm here to calm myself from your misbehavior hours ago, and you better have learned your fucking lesson to listening to your leader and not mess around. If you still continue, I'm rip your heads apart, understand?" I walk back and turn around to face them. They are terrified from my expression as they nod their heads, not enough. "Verbal!" I yell at them. "Yes ma'am!" I'm satisfied a bit, now need to fill up the rest with someone interesting in the club.