Future Ahead of Us

—————

—————

Author's One-Shot!

- No Warning!
- Characters: Girlfriends
- Situation: Fluff (High school love)
- Description: Sana, the popular girl is very rapturous that you said yes when she asks you if she can be her girlfriend, she also asks if she can have a sleepover at her place. You said yes happily. The next day..

—————

Y/N POV:

I wake up by the feeling of arms around my waist, cuddling me tightly. I smile as I flutter my eyes open. To my surprise, the Minatozaki Sana was already awake. Staring at my tired awakening face, "Morning, sleeping beauty." She kisses my cheek as she tucks my hair in my ear.

"M-Morning, love.." I greet her with my raspy voice. Sana strokes my luscious messy hair across, still admiring my features. Her eyes are dilated also..I create a soft smile as I peck her lips. Her eyes widen by this action, she pulls me back to her, wanting an actual kiss. I knew what she wanted immediately as I kiss back passionately.

"We have to get ready for school love.." I pull back from our little make out. Sana pouts from my interruption. "Should we really? I want to spend time with my girlfriend instead. Hmph." The pouty woman crossed her arms and moves herself the other direction to not look at me, she wanted to continue our kiss. But we only have 30 minutes till we get to school..

"I'll make up for it after school love..school is more important, right?" Patting on her shoulder, I bit my lip feeling guilty. I sigh as I kiss her head and get up from her bed. Thank god I brought my extra uniform, I would've borrowed Sana's uniform, our sizes are different so it would be big for me..

I stretch from the bright window, observing the view in front of me. Sana really has a good view in her room, but she's the better view. Anyway, after my stretch, I turn around seeing Sana smirking. "Nice view to see huh? My view was better." She winks at me seductively. "Y-You! Oh I'm g-go bathroom!" I turn into a tomato at this point as I run to her connected bathroom, locking the door.

Sana laughs at me, amused by my reaction. Aish, this girl knows her ways to make me flushed. My heart is pumping rapidly by this as well, sheesh calm down! I focus on slowing down my heart rate as I heard soft locks on the door.."Sweetie? Can I come in? I need to get ready as well..hehe." Sana giggles mysteriously. Should I let her in? Well this ain't my house so..whatever. She's my girlfriend anyway.

"Ok fine, come in love." I unlock the door as it opens slowly. Revealing my cute and sexy girlfriend..I would never wish anything more than what I have right now. And I'm grateful for that, period. "Do you have a spare toothbrush I can borrow? I didn't bring my own sadly.." I scratched the nape of my head. Sana grins as she goes through her cabinet to find her spare brushes.

She handles me a simple one, "Here you go beauty, let's toothbrush together now!" Sana's cheerful mood never lets me down..she shines me. I chuckle as I was about to pick up her toothpaste but she snatches it. Huh? "Let me do it m'lady." She kisses my cheek with her soft lips. Oh my god, what a gentlewoman.

The older adds a good amount toothpaste on my clean brush, I thank her politely. When she also adds paste on hers, we toothbrush together. It was a comfortable silence between us in the bathroom, the bubbly paste dripping on her chin after a few minutes. She cleans it off of her face as she playfully messes it on my nose. I move away from her because of this unexpected action.

"H-Hey! Why'd you do that?" I slightly yell at her. The substance is dripping off as well for me, going to do the exact thing like what Sana did to me. After I did, she accepted her defeat. "Aww, fine, fair for what I did..sorry~" She hugs behind me and wipes it off, I giggle as we continue brushing our teeth.

"Hmph. It's ok, your my girlfriend after all.." I said before spitting out the paste, rinsing my mouth now. After I'm done, I leave the restroom so I could change into my uniform in her closet.

—————

Sana POV:

I really don't care about my popularity but my girlfriend. Fuck the guys and girls that like me and send me gifts sometimes, I love Y/N and she's my best gift. I'm driving us to school even though Y/N is fine walking to school herself..is she crazy? It's like 10 minutes away from my house, I'm not letting my baby walk anymore at this point because her house is way farther than mine.

"I'm picking and dropping you to school for now on. I don't want you walking anymore." I state. She looks at the drivers side, giving a concerned face when I should be the one who's concerned about her safety. "But why? What happens if you're sick? I'll eventually walk by myself soon Sana. You don't have to worry about me.." She's out of her mind for real. My free hand grips her thigh as I'm still glue to the road.

"Darling, you're my girlfriend, my soon to be wife..I'll always worry about you and need you by my side. It's for your safety.." I said to her, being serious about the relationship. I don't anything hurt or harm to Y/N because that's what true love is. It's silent after me speaking to Y/N. Did I say something that offended her? Something wrong?

Until a hand places on mine, caressing it as my hand is still on her thigh. I turn to glance at Y/N if she's ok. But she's actually staring at me, smiling widely. "I-I don't know what to say..soon to be wife..? Y-You think we'll go that far?" She questions our status, going to the next level in the future. And yes, I feel like we are destined for each other if I'm being honest.

I would do anything to make Y/N happy, even in arguments, I'll try to figure out a solution so we won't break apart. I would probably die without Y/N by my side. I would propose to her. Then, see us each other, at the aisle, saying "I do" to become officially wife and wife. What more would I want? Im cuckoo for her. I know we just started dating, but I have this aura..we'll still be together in gray.

"Yes Y/N darling..even though we just started dating, I can see our future together. I'm just a psychic like that." I wink at her and I focus back at the road ahead of us. She blushes lightly as I'm amused. We only have 10 minutes left until we get to school, plenty of time for us to be together still. We can hang out with my friends, they're also her friends now since they've been getting along.

I'm proud that everything is working between them. It's just those weirdos that like me I have to deal with. They are to accept the fact that I'm in love with the Y/L/N Y/N, not whatever their names are. That even shows I don't know them! "I hope we actually do last that long though..I would thank the lord for the future you thought of that's ahead of us." She chortles, so cute..

I grab ahold of her hand and kiss the back of her palm for a minute before leading her hand onto the gearshift, placing her soft hand on it as mine rests on her's now. "I love you, my baby." I proudly say. She chuckles as she responds, "Love you too, my big baby." She says as we arrive from school, this is going to be a long day ahead of us.

—————