You're Mine, Little One..

—————

—————

Author's One-Shot!

- Warning! Murder, cursing, age gap, and smut!
- Characters: Sana mixed of Teacher and Yandere / Y/N Student
- Situation: Smut - Sana Dom. x Y/N Sub. (First time, little kinky)
- Description: Minatozaki Sana becomes the new hot history teacher, while you being the quiet student being bullied by the popular guy. Sana notices the problem as she does something..unexpected.

—————

Y/N POV:

Well. Mr. Kim retired from history class. He was my favorite teacher, being really fun and being my therapist..now our new history teacher is Ms. Minatozaki. She's the new topic to everyone, especially to the guys who wants to fuck her. Typical assholes..

As far as I know about her, she's 26 years old..what a young age honestly to be a teacher. And she's Japanese, which you can tell by her surname, Minatozaki. But I don't know what she looks like, but I'll find out right...now.

RINGGG!

Ahh..the bell just rang. I've got my textbooks and everything to go..! Now I have to face the bitches, Jeon fucking Jungkook and his little friends. I pretend I didn't see him at all, but noticed me as he bumps into me harshly before laughing at me hideously. His friends are also joining with him.

"What a loser! Are you sad that Mr. Kim got tired of this school? No one is going to defend you now Y/L/N." Jungkook smirks as he and his minions walks to first period, history. My period as well.

I didn't get embarrassed or so, I've been used to it for the past years already..and he's right. No one is going to defend me anymore, and no one believes me. This is honestly unfair these days. And it's not like I can do anything about it anyway.. "Hey. Are you ok?" Someone leads me their hand.

"Y-Yea I'm ok. I can get up on my own, thank you." I decline their help as I hastily pick up my books and walk to history, didn't even look at the person. As I enter in, everyone glances at me and whispers to each other. You know what. I walk quietly to my assigned seat, the front of the teacher's desk, which I loved, but now unfortunately I want to switch to the back..

I just lay my head down, not wanting to deal with anyone behind me or side to me. They still bother me either way as someone stick something onto my back. The teacher is not here yet..they are 2 minutes late already! I hope it's free period so I could just go to the restroom and rest in the stalls..but the door opens.

All the laughter behind me turns silent as I didn't care who came.. "Woah woah woah, hot teacher coming through~" Jungkook whistles at the end, which everyone laughs as the guys agrees. "Hey! That's very disrespectful of you, especially the first day I'm your new history teacher!" The teacher scolds the popular guy. What did I expect from the jock.