Tables Turned

—————

—————

Author's One-Shot!

- Warning! Bullying, cursing, and smut!
- Characters: Sana Bully / Y/N Victim
- Situation: Angst, Smut - Sana Dom. x Y/N Sub. (Dom. G!P)
- Description: Sana's main target is you, you're always found bloody or with bruises in the nurse's office, but you never tell any adult the truth and make excuses you just hit yourself or you fell off. Until one day a new student transfers..

—————

Y/N POV:

Right now at this very moment, it's passing period. My face is being shoved in a toilet right now. I try to breathe but I have no hole or air to do so. My hair is yanked back up as the toilet water splatters everywhere from the wall to the floor. I feel like my hair is going to rip off by these harsh pulls! Thank god I can breathe at least! One of Sana's minion, Chou Tzuyu, cackles from this scene she's causing in front Sana and her other minions.

"Geez! How more ugly and drenched you're going to suck up? Should do this more often!" The taller is having too much aggressively shoving my head back and forth in the toilet. "P-Please, I'm tired.." I beg to stop this so I can at least rest. I have been on the floor kneeling for 10 minutes straight, having my head on repeat. Everyone behind us are laughing, especially that evil laugh of Sana's..

"Shut the fuck up, four eyes. The show ain't done yet, now get up!" Tzuyu demands me to stand up, I obey as my legs are wobbly a bit from kneeling for too long. The taller drags me out of the small stall, as she throws me to the corner of walls. I feel worthless as I just try to take deep breaths. "Here, this garbage is all yours to bloody with Ryujin." The other minion is ready to have more fun abusing me like a punching bag..

"Aishh..guys it's getting boring now. Can you leave so I could talk to this..nerd." Sana speaks up as everyone looks at their leader. "What? But the real fun is starting Sa-!" Ryujin's shirt lifts up by the collar, "What the fuck did I say about pissing me the fuck off if you don't listen to what I say?" Her tone turns deep from angry. She really doesn't want any of her minions with her to kill me? What's going on?

"S-Sheesh ok ok! Let's go guys. When will you leave?" She pushes Sana off to ask a question. "When I want to leave, now get the fuck out of here!" Tzuyu, Ryujin, and the others immediately ran off the school restroom. Gosh, Ryujin looks more fierce than Sana, but she's more than that when it comes to scary..in a good way. Now it's just my bully and her target, me.

My body feels like it's about to shut down due to how tired I am, I didn't sleep yesterday..I move distant from Sana, I know she'll do something horrible to me. "You. Should better wash yourself, you're going to stink up with that toilet water. If you don't, I'll make this more worse for you." Sana forcefully holds onto my chin to make me look at her. Her face is inches away from mine, I didn't hesitate to nod back as a response. Her pupils dilated though..