Chapter 286-290

Do you want?

  Zhou Ziyan smiled and took one of them, "Of course I want it."

  Song Weifeng has already done this. If he didn't take it, he would be a fool.

  Seeing Zhou Ziyan's acceptance, Song Weifeng was relieved even though he believed in the relationship between them.

  "Why, are you afraid that I won't take it?" Zhou Ziyan raised his eyebrows and pulled Song Weifeng to sit down, "I made a candle, but put the word "囍" facing inward, covering my ears and stealing the bell. It was clear that something happened in the imperial study that day, but you didn't tell me, We have to prepare these secretly to hide it. Wei Feng, what on earth are you thinking about?"

  "I..." Song Weifeng was speechless for a moment and rashly commented on His Majesty. It was a serious crime of beheading, so he did not dare to say anything nonsense.

  Zhou sighed to himself, "It's just you and me here, no one else, don't worry. Otherwise... you stay close to me and tell me in a low voice?"

  "..." Song Weifeng saw through Zhou Ziyan's little thoughts at a glance, and deliberately approached Zhou Ziyan slowly. Listening to Zhou Ziyan's increasingly rapid breathing, he really leaned into Zhou Ziyan's ear, "Your Majesty... wants us to get married, and then have children, so that the future will be good." I will inherit your official position as Master Zhou and continue to serve the country."

  The soft lips seemed to touch each other, teasing her everywhere.

  A small flame burst into Zhou Ziyan's heart, and he couldn't suppress it no matter how hard he suppressed it.

  "How come my future children have already been arranged! If there is a child, I don't want him to continue to be an old scalper."

  "Brother Zhou, your child will definitely be like you and willing to continue working hard in the court." Song Weifeng has seen through the nature of Zhou's self-talk. He complains every time and completes his official duties conscientiously every time.

  "..." Zhou Ziyan felt embarrassed, so he simply changed his position in his arms. The two of them were close to each other on the seat, rubbing their ears together, "Why, His Majesty said that you would marry me, and you agreed? No wonder you came out that day. Ask me such strange questions."

  He thought it was His Majesty who had the idea, but it turned out that it was Brother Song who had the idea.

  Song Weifeng did not continue to talk about respecting Emperor Xuan. Instead, he looked at Zhou and said to himself: "Brother Zhou, if we get married, will we move to your mansion?"

  "Miss A Sui should still be in the capital, right? With her help, I should be able to get started quickly. By then, whether you are on duty at the Hanlin Academy or at the Imperial College, it will be convenient for you to return home."

  "The mansion is big enough. If we have children in the future... we can also buy a training room for them, right?"

  Song Weifeng stared directly at Zhou Ziyan and said these words as if talking to himself.

  The more Zhou Ziyan listened, the more he frowned, "Song Weifeng, where are your studies? Where are your imperial examinations? Why are there all these things that are missing?"

  "Brother Zhou, have you forgotten again? If I get married to you, I won't have to continue studying. It's great that we can get married." Song Weifeng said this calmly, without any trace of joy.

  "..." Zhou Ziyan let go of his hand and met Song Weifeng's unabashed gaze, "What do you mean?"

  Song Weifeng clenched his fists, "Brother Zhou, do you want to marry me?"