Chapter 111-115

Did he not sleep well yesterday, so he started having nightmares before he fell asleep today?

Chapter 63

  Kong Ruiming touched his baby's beard and looked at the magistrates Yuenan and Zhongxian in the hall.

  Don't think that he doesn't know why these two people are here. Isn't it just for Song Zhensheng?

  It's just the merits of a scholar, give it to them, give it to them!

  "Okay, now that Song Zhensheng's matter has been decided, should you two go back and have a rest?" Kong Ruiming clapped his hands, and the accompanying maid held a lantern and waited carefully beside Yuenan Magistrate and Zhong Magistrate.

  If they get up later, they will have to escort the two adults to the entrance of the mansion.

  Zhong Zhi County and Yue Nan Magistrate looked at each other, both of them were a little confused.

  They were indeed here for Song Zhensheng's matter this time, but before they could say anything, Mr. Zhou said "bang bang bang" to Master Xuezheng, and it was done!

  What is the relationship between Master Zhou and Master Xuezheng?

  Could it be...that it's the bloodline left over from the Kong family?

  But Master Zhou's surname is not Kong either!

  It was getting late at night. Among the four people present, only Zhou Ziyan was still young.

  The remaining three are all elderly and cannot stay up late.

  According to Kong Ruiming's character, Zhou Ziyan felt that he might be left behind, so he advised the two adults to leave first and explain the rest when they have time.

  Zhong Zhixian moved his stiff body, but he couldn't bear it. He had only been sitting all night, and his back was already starting to hurt.

  Magistrate Yuenan bowed his head and resigned together with Magistrate Zhong.

  As expected, Zhou Ziyan was stopped by Kong Ruiming.

  "Shu Zi, what are you doing?" Kong Ruiming still couldn't understand how an official could disappear for nearly a year without any reason!

  Not only did he disappear, he also changed his name and went to teach students!

  His Majesty did give a reason, but he didn't believe it!

  Zhou Ziyan stared at Kong Ruiming for a while, thinking this was an opportunity.

  Having met Lu Mingxue before, he already knew that Emperor Jingxuan had concealed the news of his dismissal.

  But Lu Mingxue is not a Beijing official, and he has no way to know more information. The Kong Ruiming in front of him is actually an official from Qingjing Province. Who else is more suitable for making clichés than Kong Ruiming?

  "Why are you in a hurry? I will naturally go back when the time comes." Zhou Ziyan sat down again with a calm look on his face, but there was something in his words.

  He is not lying. When he passes the imperial examination and the time comes, he will go back.

  As for how Kong Ruiming understands it, it depends on him.

  When Kong Ruiming heard what Zhou Zi said, he immediately felt unhappy, "I don't know why your Majesty likes you so much. I really hope that your Majesty will really send you to the frontier!"