Chapter 271-275

Începe de la început

  Song Douding figured this out and re-invested in the lecture. He was immediately attracted by the wonderful knowledge that Lima said.

  The world in front of me is gradually being wiped away from the fog.

  It seemed that at this moment, through Rima's words, he was simultaneously connected with the thoughts of the sages of the previous dynasty, and saw the scene of the previous dynasty in this dynasty.

  Facing the respectful and eager eyes of the prison students, Rima taught her everything she could.

  There is no teacher who does not love such students, no!

  In the prison, Song Weifeng covered himself up and asked Jiang Qingqing quietly, "Qingqing, your brother He is still in the capital?"

  "Here I am, I heard that I was summoned by His Majesty." Jiang Qingqing now knows some things about the court. "Brother He has his own maritime caravan at home. When His Majesty learned about it, he called Brother He there. It should be to inquire The caravan thing."

  "I see. I really didn't know that the person you were proposing to marry was actually the He family of Qingyang Mansion." Song Weifeng looked at Jiang Qingqing with a touch of sadness in his eyes.

  The He family in Qingyang Mansion is similar to Zhong Qiaoyi's Lu Mansion. They are both local families with Zhong Ming Ding Shi.

  If it were anyone else, this marriage would be suspended, but if it was the He family...

  The He family is such a large family that they are willing to let He Qingzhi, the heir to the main branch, marry a young man of ordinary wealth like Qingqing. They must have thought through the pros and cons and will never give up the idea of ​​getting engaged easily.

  But what should Qingqing do? Is it possible to follow He Qingzhi home like this and become the head of the He family?

  "Everyone has his own destiny." Jiang Qingqing's eyes were calm and unruffled, "Brother Song, just let nature take its course."

  He had already thought about it. His academic performance was not very good anyway. If he really failed to pass the exam, it would not be a problem to continue studying for the imperial examination.

  But he doesn't necessarily have to marry He Qingzhi... For him, the He family is too big.

  He is afraid.

  "well."

  Song Weifeng really feels that everyone has his own suffering and everyone has his own destiny.

  It's not up to anyone to decide what fate will be.

  Lima's Kecheng was arranged after Zhou Ziyan's class. After the supervisors finished Zhou Ziyan's class, they didn't need to pack their things and could continue taking Lima's class where they were.

  Zhou Zi said that he could continue to be Rima's translator after taking a sip of tea to moisten his throat.

  Although Lima is learning Daqing Mandarin, she still can't help but mix some foreign words into her sentences.

  Gradually, before she learned Daqing Mandarin, the prison students had begun to learn foreign vocabulary.

  Rima was shocked by how diligent the prison students were.

  Outside of classes, she temporarily put aside her study of buildings and began to discuss the humanities of Daqing.

  [Zhou, your country is really unique. 】Lima was sorting out her manuscript, 【I never thought that there is really a country in the world that is not bound by religious doctrines. 】