The moment of connection

————

————

"My little devil, relax". He whispered caressing softly, his hands slowly, softly, comfortably circles around Galen's clothed shirts but all he received was dread, discomfort. "It's okay, it will pass. Endure it. You can do it". Cold tears slide down on the warm skin and land on the white sheet to be absorbed. Dareer noticed all.

"Open your eyes ?" Galen obeyed like a lamb to be feasted by the wolf. Dareer's dusted with stars brown orbs stare into the trembling pools of liquid diamond blue ones, the color belonged to his Galen. "You will enjoy it, my little devil believe me". The voice purr with confidence, trace the dry line of tear on the cheek. Galen's skin flushed with the shame of red reminded by how his own's actions lead to fulfill this boy's arousal.

Dareer leisurely took out the white t-shirt, unbelt his pants along his underwear leaving no thread of cloth to hide any corner of Galen's body. All for him to watch, Dareer soak at the sinful sight of his desired Galen laying naked for him, for them to connect more deeply. It is truly the sight to behold and chest swell with pride ignoring the fact it was a utter humiliation for the latter.

Then Dareer unclothed himself from top to bottom where Galen saw the size, it is huge, larger than usual male's his age that made his inside clench in fright. How it's goona be pleasurable ? with that size into his small— no, it was a torture and a disgusting one. Dareer hover over him again this time appear more impatient, more stimulated.

Galen doesn't know how or where does the other brought the lube and he spread his legs wide, shamelessly, he saw how the male coated it over his organ, Shallow breaths sucked from Gale as the coldness hit his warm skin. Suddenly Dareer pushed himself inside him, no foreplay, no stretch, no warning making the intrusion more painful than anything he ever felt in his life. The feeling of a foreign object within his inside seems so undescribable and discomfort.

"You deserve for mistook me as the killer". Dareer purr again, sending chills to his spine. "How dare you came to the conclusion of my hand covered with other's filth ?" The tone was tender yet the sentences and actions were sharp as knives. Cutting into his body and heart altogether. Galen teared up as his fingers gripped the sheets to hold something— anything, the pain stayed with no signs of pleasure and he felt maybe it is punishment or a sick pleasure to Dareer.

"It hurts". He whimpered like a newborn baby, his face red and tears glinting like diamond. A sight Dareer drink and got intoxicated. He liked to be the person who conflict pain, he liked it was due to him also he loved the feeling of Galen's inside tighten his cock which pained him. Another form of pain he didn't knew would enjoy. "P-lease". Galen grasp out, the delicate flesh of his inside was battered, pried open by his enormous grith.

Happy about the trembling shudders and violated muscles clenching around him, he paused to let the male adjust while he lean forward, his ruby lips kisses on the stomach to the collarbone and repeated. Galen's back of the hair stood by the shivers he receives at sudden gentleness, sensitive skin flush the hue red more and a deceiful pleasure crawl within him urging for more yet the reason why it's occuring bring the disgust back, remindering how this same boy uses him to satisfy his sick pleasure. Such a twisted and distorted situation.