A.W.O.L

*step* 

*step*

*step*

The footsteps of Decade make contact with the ground, as he stands in front before the body of Faust. Impaled with dozens of arrows from crossbows. Then he slowly looks up at the L.G.D Guard who shot him. All of which step back a little, since they can all clearly see the different colors of his armor, and how different his helmet looks. But, he pays them no mind and kneels to Faust's body, and closes his eye lids. 

Decade: ...I'm sorry. 

Then, he stands up straight. Pulls the handles to his driver outward. Cancelling his transformation. And leaving him in his black coat and magenta turtleneck under it. 

He then turns his head to the L

He then turns his head to the L.G.D, and gives them a rather stern look. Before walking away from the scene. 

-Later-

Rhodes Island arrives a while later after Lungmen cleaned up Fausts body. They arrive to find his broken crossbow. 

Amiya: Is that... 

GreyThroat: Yeah, it's his... 

This makes Amiya look down in sadness. 

GreyThroat: Hey, Amiya... Why does Rhodes Island fight? I used to think we fought for the infected. But whenever we fight, the people who die before us are all Infected. We're supposed to be fighting for the Infected, so why... 

Just when Amiya was about to give her reply, Blaze beats her by giving her own. 

Blaze: "How hard could it be to be Infected?" You asked that yourself before.

GreyThroat: ...What about it? 

Her response just makes Blaze sigh. 

Blaze: I'm not going to ask you what that was all about, after all this time. But there were people who were hurt because of that attitude of yours. Remember? 

From the way she turned her head and looked down at the ground, it was clear that she did. All too well. 

Blaze: The way you are now, you wouldn't understand why Rhodes Island fights. But, eh. Let's get back to work! 

She walks to the Machine Decader, and stares at it for moment. Just remembering that Kadoya is M.I.A. Before getting on the bike, and riding off. 

Amiya: Well... I think you two have a little misunderstanding. 

GreyThroat: ...Not really. I did ask that after all. 

She says as she takes the broken crossbow on the floor. 

Amiya: GreyThroat, for now, we need to pursue the Reunion forces that escaped to the slums. But let's talk about that next time... 

GreyThroat: ...Got it.