Power To Terror

Take: Hmmm...

Natsumi: Take-kun.

Take: Hmmmmmmmm...

Natsumi: Take-kun. 

Take: HMMMMMMMMMM.

She sighs, seeing no choice she uses her family's secret technique that's been passed down to her. The Laughing Pressure Point. And presses her thumb on the side of his neck. 

Take: GAH-- PFFT-- GAHAHAHAHA!

He keeps laughing and leans on the counter. All while in an uncontrollable fit of laughter. 

Natsumi: Are you done admiring yourself?

Take: GIVE ME-- HAHAHA-- A BREAK!

He catches his breath and sits in a chair. 

Natsumi: Your pictures still come out distorted, don't look so proud of that. 

Take: Hey! They're getting better!

They both stay quiet after that opinion.

Take: ...I think. 

Natsumi: ...Really

Take: What do you want from me? I don't have my own home, and recently we just found out that I literally had even less than that. I don't even have my own world. 

He then takes his distorted pictures.

Take: Even worse I feel like each world we go to is telling me to piss off one way or another. And...

He turns his head away and mumbles to himself.

Take: I feel like I'm gonna get you killed one of these days...

Natsumi: What was that?

Take: Nothing

Natsumi: Hm...

She looks at his facial expression and notices that it has seen better days. 

Natsumi: Want to know what I think, Take-kun?

Take: Thrill me. 

Natsumi: Life is just a pile of good things and bad things. At least, that's what I think. 

Take: That so? 

He asks sarcastically as he turns his head away. But, Natsumi forces him to look at her. 

Natsumi: The bad things, will never devalue the good things. And vice versa. And you...

She then wraps her arm around his neck. 

Take: Hey!

She then uses her Laughing Pressure Point Technique again, making him burst out laughing and falling to the floor. 

Natsumi: Are putting too much value on the bad things Take-kun! 

Take: HAHAHA- YOU--- PFFT-- HAHAHAHA-- BITCH! 

Natsumi: Bitch, that can keep you in check.  

She says as she stands proudly over the laughing Kadoya on the floor.

-Present-

*click*

He takes a picture of the Lungmen building and leaves his camera hanging around his neck. 

Ch'en: Move in! 

He hears her yelling for all units to storm the building. As everyone runs in, he just stays behind for a moment.