Mission End... (End Of Season 1)

After the whole death of Skullshatterer. the L.G.D. and Rhodes Island retreated and set up at some kind of warehouse. The Doctor and Kadoya outside the room that Amiya was currently in. And... She was shakily breathing after just killing someone. This made Kadoya sigh and The Doctor looks at him. 

Doctor: Aren't you going in? 

Take: I don't think I'm the right kind of emotional help she needs. 

Doctor: Does this have to do with us not knowing who you are? 

Take: ...Yeah. 

He says as he walks off somewhere else. He sits on the stairs, and sighs to himself. Then, reaches into his jacket and pulls out the picture of someone that was important to him. That person being... 

Natsumi Hikari

Natsumi Hikari...

He looks at the last picture he has of her. 

Take: Hey, Natsumi... I uh... Well. There's no better way to say this, but I'm pretty sure I'm coming off as a sociopath to these people. But hey, what can you do when you're someone who has destroyed entire universes and seen things that would terrify basically everyone else. 

He sighs as he puts hand under his chin and puts her picture back in his jacket. Then, he hears footsteps from two different people. And he turns his head around to see Doctor and Amiya. 

Take: 'Sup?

Amiya: Hi... Um... We're needed downstairs? 

Take: Why? 

Then, once they got downstairs. Everyone stands before, W. 

Take: ...This bitch?

W: Rude! 

Take: Well seeing as you take pleasure in chaos I thought it was appropriate. 

W: Fun. And hello again, Officer Ch'en. How's it going? 

Ch'en: You...

This just makes W chuckle at her aggressive reaction. 

W: Wow, scary. But that guy with the camera scares me more than you do. But! I'm not here for you this time. Oh! Amiya, I missed you. Mind coming closer? Your buddy wants a little heart to heart. 

She says holding a walkie talkie. And, Misha speaks from it. 

Misha: Amiya...

Amiya: Misha!

W then throws it at Amiya but Take catches it mid-air. Not letting her have it. 

Amiya: Take! Give me that! 

Take: No. 

Amiya: Give me that! Let me talk to Misha! 

Take: No way in hell. 

Ch'en: W! 

W: See you next time! 

She says as she falls backwards out the window setting off a flashbang.