The Chilling Lullaby

Under the dark sky, snowflakes fall, and a rather large one then slowly falls on Decade's helmet as him, Amiya, and Frostleaf witness the arrival of Frostnova. 

Frostleaf: The Yeti Squadron... 

Decade: ...Okay now that makes a lot more sense. 

Mephisto: Oh, how awful. That was my greatest masterpiece! What? You didn't like it? I hought you of all people would understand. While we're at it, let me fill you guys in on what's going on. You see, those used to Chernobog's wealthiest, who persecuted the infected for years. On the day of the Catastrophe, they cut link to the nomadic city and ran as fast as they could. They're a bunch of cowards who'd abandon their people to save their own asses. That's why I'm passing judgement on the lot of them. That was a symbol declaring to the lad the justice that is Reunion. A symbol of terror...

Decade: Is that right? 

Then, before he can continue, Frostleaf hits her axe against the ground in annoyance. 

Frostleaf: Give me a break... A symbol...? Those who dont respect the sanctity of life... Dont deserve to LIVE! 

Mephisto: Eh? That so? Just try and kill me then. I don't mind fighting. 

His taunting makes her grip her axe tighter, but with shaking hands. 

Mephisto: You'll at least entertain me more than these cowards did right? Little fox?

She tries to go for it, but Amiya stops her from making a rash decision. 

Amiya: Don't. Don't let him provoke you. 

This action disappoints Mephisto somewhat. 

Mephisto: Oh come on. The little bunny's got you tamed huh? You act all tough, but you can't do a thing on your own. 

Amiya: We should fall back here and regroup. 

Frostleaf nods in agreement but Decade looks over his should at Frostnova, as there's something he wants to know before he makes any kind of move on her. All while Mephisto stretches out. 

Mephisto: Welp! I guess I am getting bored of this. I'll let you do with them as you please then. Frostnova. 

This fact makes Decade chuckle a little, which unsettles both Amiya and Frostleaf. But what he says next reinforces a simple fact for them. 

Decade: I was hoping you'd say that. 

He had a screw loose. 

Frostleaf: Where did Amiya find this guy...?

Then, Frostnova starts making her way over. Putting Amiya and Frostleaf on high alert. Meanwhile Decade just watches out of curiosity. 

Frostnova: ...Mephisto. So you've fallen below even beasts now. For how savage and cruel you are, I should toss you into that symbol of yours first. 

Mephisto: Ooo! Scary! Could it be that you dont like me? 

Frostnova: Did you think anyone would? 

Mephisto: Nope. Not at all. 

Then, an arrow is fired in the middle of the ground, along with smoke bombs going off after that. Causing both parties to lose sight of Rhodes Island. All except one, that one being Decade. Standing in the middle. 

Frostnova: You didn't leave. 

Decade: Nope. 

He then takes out some of his cards, going through them as he talks. 

Decade: I want the record to show that I agree with everything you said about that little problem child standing over there. 

He then looks up and waves at Mephisto, who's annoyed that he's not the least bit scared.