Mercy

*vroom*

*vroom*

Decade revs his rider machine, the Machine Decader and rides through the streets. They've been finding any reunion forces they could, seems like they're all trying retreat and regroup. He then gets his comm, and contact Blaze. 

Decade: Blaze. 

Blaze: Find something? I'm getting bored up here... 

Decade: Yeah. A group of Reunion fighters. 

Blaze: Where!

Then, Decade hits the brakes on his bike. Stopping right in front of the group of Reunion fighters. 

Decade: Right under you. 

Blaze: ...Ooooohhhhh-- Coming!

The line cuts off and Decade gets off his bike. Then he walks toward Reunion. 

Reunion: Decade! 

Decade: 'Ello. Now, as much as I want to punt you into the air. I want be the one doing the punting. 

Reunion: Hu-- 

Then Blaze falls from the sky and lands on the ground. Making a small crater in the road she landed on. 

Blaze: Thanks for the tip! 

Decade: Didn't want to hear you whine. 

Blaze: Yeah yeah. 

She says as she waves it off. Then she turns to the Reunion fighters as Decade dusts off his shoulder armor. 

Blaze: I know you want to regroup with your buddies on the other side, but drop your weapons and give up like good kids alright? 

Reunion #1: What's with this bitch... 

Reunion #2: Looking down on us... Out of the way!

Decade: Yeah, no. Bad idea. I wouldn't-- Okay, yes I would do it. But I wouldn't try to fight her if I were you. 

The Reunion fighter lunges at Blaze but she hits his machete away and lifts him up by the neck. 

Blaze: If I really wanted to, I could burn your lungs to ashes. Wanna give it a try? 

But then, the rest of the group drops their weapons and surrender. This makes Blaze drop the guy she was choking and nod her head. 

Blaze: Mhm! As long as you get it! 

-Later-

Rest of Rhodes Island comes and apprehends the Reunion squad Decade and Blaze found. 

Amiya: Blaze! Take!

They both turn their heads to see Amiya. 

Amiya: I have something-- 

Blaze: BUNNY!

She then latches onto Amiya, rubbing her cheek against her's. 

Blaze: AAH! Why are your cheeks so so soft?!

Amiya: S-Stop it please! B-Blaze! 

Blaze: Dont be so stingy! Not like it's the end of the world! 

She then pinches her cheeks, much to Amiya's dismay. 

Amiya: Pwease stahpp..!

Blaze: Mmm... Fine... 

She finally relents and puts her down. 

Amiya: Ehe... Dont worry, she's always like this. 

Doctor: Always?

Decade: She wont do that to me will she? I sure hope not.