" You didn't go to work today" Mr jeon asked setting foot inside kitchen. He look like he just woke up.

" I am not going today I am not feeling well " He said sighing.

" Ok son don't worry just tell taehyung to handle everything " Mrs jeon said patting his back.

Jungkook nibble his lips not knowing how to text taehyung. It's his first time sending message to someone, he is the guy who formally informed by sending emails.

He quickly type message and sent it to taehyung, hope other will not be angry" He thought eating his food.

Taehyung was feeling happy not seeing jungkook in his company. Because he don't want to see him today after what happened last night. He is angry at him.

Ding

Ding

He check the phone seeing a message from unknown number. He open it  with confusion.

" Hello this is Mr jeon , I am sick and will not be coming today, cancel all the meetings and take care of company for today" He roll his eyes seeing no apology from other.

But he get slightly worried for him, he is sick, should I go and check him after job " He thought but shrug his thoughts away quickly.

He manage all the work and cancel meeting which required jungkook presence. He quickly finished his all work and left for home.

"Sorry"

Taehyung eyes widen seeing message from jungkook.

" What" He type as he enter inside his house.

" I said I am sorry, can we meet please"

Taehyung read the message but didn't reply back. He didn't knew what to say.

" Chim? " He shouted happily seeing him in sitting on sofa looking at him amusedly.

"You totally forget your soul mate" He whined hugging him. Jimin giggle hugging him back.

" I missed my soulmate very much, that grandpa didn't even let me call you, he wanted to spent our time without any interruption " He said but blush seeing teasing smirk of taehyung.

" Don't give me that weird smile and tell me why didn't you told me about your model career, I yesterday saw your cover on billboard and believe me I was stunned and didn't believe that it was you at first, how did that happen" Jimin asked with wide eyes.

Taehyung layed on sofa like a star fish  and sigh loudly. He dramatically narrated everything making jimin excited.

" Wahhh my soulmate you are wonderful " He said with sparkly eyes but frown seeing pout on other face.

" What happened' he asked

" Nothing " Taehyung said sitting straight.

" Don't you dare to lie to Me Kim taehyung, I am your soulmate and I can tell something is bothering you so better speak up"

Taehyung pout before telling him everything from boyfriend thingy to party incident and today messages.

" It's ok to be his fake bf if it's benefitting you * laugh*.taehyung glared at him.

"but Personally I think you should go and listen to him, maybe he has to say something which you don't know" Jimin said making him nod unassured.

" Tell him you will meet him tomorrow " Jimin said patting his hairs.
Taehyung quickly messaged his boss to meet him at cafe next to his company.

They both eat there lunch together and jimin is staying at his for tonight while Kim couple are out of home.

Jungkook patiently wait for other message. It took him whole day to write five letter word to other and ask him out for Tomorrow. He wants to apologize personally.

But seeing other letting his message on read make him groan internally.
He layed on his bed with head fill with others thought.

" Kim taehyung, I will not act recklessly and let you go, that park can't steal you away from me, I saw you first and I will make you mine first" He thought possessively remembering yesterday event

He look at phone scream lighting up indicating he got a message. A smile formed on his lips reading taehyung message.

" Ok, meet me at xxx cafe"

______________________________________________________________________________

By ❤✨