Nai felt his heart drumming against his rib cage as he saw that smile. To him, Zo looked like a cute little kitten, 'God, why on earth is he smiling at me like that? Don't tell me that there is something wrong with his brain? Is that why Khun Moo ran away?'

"Young Master Zo" He greeted keeping all his thoughts to himself.

"Did you not like the decoration?" Zo asked.

"Huh?" Nai was stumped for a second. He then realized that Zo was referring to the floral decor that was done for the first night in the bridal room. "Of course I liked it. I was the one who oversaw the decorations. I am in charge of selecting and arranging everything."

"Then, why did you remove them? They were pretty." Zo said amicably. Even though he was drunk and partially asleep. He had vaguely seen the decorations. They were well done. 

He had especially liked the floral path that was made to the bedroom, starting from the front door, with flickering flameless candles. It was really romantic. He loved it when Nai carried him all the way to the bedroom, walking through the path. 

"Oh, that. I just felt that the floral smell was a bit overwhelming." Nai answered. The real reason was that he found it weird to sleep in between those many flowers.

Zo understood that Nai was lying. He smiled and stood up from the bed. "Did you remove everything because you thought that we were not going to have a wedding night tonight?"

Nai blinked. His feet subconsciously backed away as he watched Zo approaching him. He backed away until his back hit the wall. 

"What happened, darling? You look scared." Zo cupped Nai's face. His smile had turned into a smirk.

"I- I am not scared." Nai stuttered, not because he was scared, but because he was nervous.

Who wouldn't be if they were in his position? It was not like a simple one-night stand that he wouldn't care if the person in front of him was a stranger or not, whom he might or might not meet ever again in his life.

The stranger in front of him was his husband. His husband with whom he was legally bound. The stranger with whom he might be spending the rest of his life. He was nervous but mostly excited.

"Don't be scared, darling," Zo whispered seductively.

Before Nai's brain could register what he just heard, his lips were sealed with his husband's. The weird feeling in his stomach became more prominent. The feeling of intense excitement and happiness filled his mind as he responded to the kiss.

His hand traveled to the back of his husband's head, pulling the taller one closer to him for a passionate kiss.

With every passing second, the kiss became more eager and needy, as if both of them were craving for it all along.

They pulled away after a few good long minutes and rested their foreheads on each other as they caught their breath.

"Your lips are really addictive. I couldn't get enough at the altar." Zo said as he panted in satisfaction.

Nai was turning into an even deeper shade of pink than he already was, hearing Zo's compliment.

"You are a good kisser." He complimented back. It wasn't merely a compliment. It was the best kiss he had to date, and no one could argue that.   

"Likewise," Zo replied.

✨✨✨

I don't know what kind of shitty luck I am having these days that all my favorite ships are sinking one by one. A few hours ago, I found out that James will be quitting NetJames ship to be an artist. 

I had been waiting for the series 'Love Upon a Time' featuring NetJames for more than a year now and now I have to hear that James has withdrawn from the project and someone else will be taking his place as P' Net's partner. 😢😢😢 {James has already been removed from the cast list of Love Upon a Time in mydramalist.}

Even though I really don't understand how being on a ship would affect his career of being an artist, I would still support him wholeheartedly.

But the problem is that a lot of my drafts had them in main lead and second lead characters. I really don't know if I should keep them as such and continue with the drafts or replace them with some other ship.

If I have to change, that will mean that I might need to adjust the whole storyline in correspondence to the new ship.

I am a total wreck now. It was just this morning that I finished designing the cover of the new draft with NetJames as lead. Guess that project is going down the drain.

Anyway, let's get to the point.

 1) Let's start with this project. As I have already introduced the characters, you already know that NetJames is a side character of this project. Should I continue with them or not?

2) For those who read 'Autumn is a second spring', one of the other novels in which James places the character of Boun's secretary, I am yet to introduce P' Net into the story. Should I or should I not introduce him?

3) For those who have read 'From Something to Everything' and have given me suggestions on my projects, you might have already seen the draft named 'Trapped in the Comic World' among the list of drafts I introduced to you back then. It is actually a multi-lead project with NetJames as one of the lead couples. So, should I still use them? 

P' Net was supposed to play the role of Yuki, the younger brother of P' Ohm. The character is that of a cute, playful guy who is head over heels for Lux, the role played by James. If I have to replace the pair. Please suggest someone who would be suitable to take on the role of P' Ohm's younger brother.

[I had planned on uploading this one since P' Ohm's upcoming birthday. Guess that will have to wait for now.]

4) The situation for my draft 'Mission L: Finding love' is the same also the same as 'Trapped in the comic world'. NetJames is one of the central characters in the story. But luckily, I am yet to start drafting it. So, I think it would be possible to replace them. Should I?

This one might take a while to start being uploaded, depending on how my ongoing projects are going.

🛑🛑🛑🛑Please help. This is an emergency. Help me find some ships that are yet to sink to replace NetJames in the rest of the projects that I was aiming to include them in. 🛑🛑🛑🛑

Please don't get me wrong. I still do love them. But I respect James's wish to not be addressed as a 'bl actor'. So, please give me your suggestions.