𝑺𝒀𝑴𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑵𝒀

˚ ༘·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
[ o. symphony ! ]
❛ ᴾᴶᴼ ❜

there's  whispers  in  the symphony   of   silence

there's whispers in  the
symphony of silence.

˚ ༘·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
[ o. synopsis ! ]
❛ ᴾᴶᴼ ❜

 ━━━━ IN A WORLD WHERE where the gods of Olympus still walk among mortals, Camp Half-Blood stands as a sanctuary for demigods, children of the gods and mortal beings

━━━━ IN A WORLD WHERE where the gods of Olympus still walk among mortals, Camp Half-Blood stands as a sanctuary for demigods, children of the gods and mortal beings. When the prized artifact, the "Symphony of Dionysus," mysteriously vanishes from the camp, chaos erupts among the demigods. Ariadne Revelle, a spirited daughter of Dionysus, is determined to reclaim her father's lost treasure.

As Ariadne prepares to embark on her quest, she is allowed to choose two elite campers to accompany her. However, unwilling to leave her friends behind, she defies convention and brings both teams together. With the fate of Camp Half-Blood hanging in the balance, the group sets out on a perilous journey across the United States. Along the way, they encounter ancient monsters, cunning traps, and unexpected allies, each challenge bringing them closer to uncovering the truth behind the Symphony's disappearance.

As tensions rise and loyalties are tested, Ariadne and her allies must rely on their wit, courage, and friendship to overcome the obstacles that stand in their way. But with dark forces lurking in the shadows and time running out, the fate of Camp Half-Blood and the world itself hangs in the balance. Will they succeed in reclaiming the Symphony of Dionysus, or will they fall victim to the chaos that threatens to consume them all?

˚ ༘·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
[ o. note ! ]
❛ ᴾᴶᴼ ❜

        THIS is an apply fic that exists in the pjo world, js without the main characters being our main!! so the gods are still present, chiron, mr

THIS is an apply fic that exists in the pjo world, js without the main characters being our main!! so the gods are still present, chiron, mr. d (who we'll be seeing a lot more often than we have before - maybe), even percy, annabeth, grover, thalia, and luke existing at camp half-blood, but only as minor characters who will honestly only be mentions if anything.

WARNING the contents of this book contains mentions of alcohol, drug abuse, violence, etc. nothing too crazy!! i think this is gonna be one of my more tamer apply fics i've made in a bit

DEDICATED TO . . svnsetcrve bvrningpile -lantsov milesmlovebot fciryriots mycosmicgold coronasaurus-rex SisterKermit123 ++ anyone else who luvs pjo n greek mythology !!

˚ ༘·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
[ o. symphony ! ]
© EXPOSITOGF 2024
page one in the ch-b applyfic