Before we begin...

Hello, my name is Kate, and a bit about me...

Ok enough with that, they wish to read the story, not be drawn into your empty personality...

Enough out of you Alaster! I do believe these readers need to know the person behind the story-

Interrupt me like that again and your station will be nothing but static, do we have an understanding?

You know I'm the author here, right? You do not scare me in the slightest bit, all it takes is a back button to erase you, and your little attitude that you have...

Back in my days, we wouldn't draw out any news story, we would go straight to the point, and not be distracted by such mundane conversations, what your story lacks is entertainment, no one would want to stick around and read your boring dialogue and your repulsive personality!

Okay Alaster we get it, but things are different nowadays, people do care believe it or not. You just wish that people cared about you that much whenever you were going over the radio, now people are on their small mobile picture boxes. Reading a story about you in the most... interesting of ways, but what the reader wants the reader gets.

What is the story about? Is it about my world-renowned ability to get the news straight to you? Be able to entice listeners with intellect, knowledge, and nothing but the truth. Or is it about my ability to contain some of hell's most fearsome creatures under my finger?

No! The story is about you being a little bitch...

We are on air, you are not allowed to speak of such words of disgusting language! Back in my day, we didn't have women to speak of such filth. Women were more dignified, sophisticated, and intelligent. They would never stoop so low as to refer to such words, or even disrespect a man in such a way.

Breaking news, it is 2024, not the early 1900s, get with the times Grandpa, and now on to the story!

Ǧ̸͚̈́͂̄r̵͕̙̫̦̉́a̵̡̺̒͆͝͝n̸̟̽̏̃̿d̸̛̻̝͛̇p̵̟̤͗͊͛́à̶͉̹̻̝̋́͂!̶̦̍̽ ̸̛̘̼̲͐̈́̍ W̸̯̯̮͍̍͆͂͝h̶̹̟͛͝y̵̛̛͉͙̬̔̎ ̵̦͌́ẙ̵̹̹̩̿ȏ̵͈̗̼͜ú̸̡̩͎͚͛̓ ̵̮̦̞̗̋̈́l̴͔̼͍̐i̷̛̜͔͍̲̅t̸̻͍́t̷͙̺̿l̶̨̈͂̅̉ë̸̜͎̦̘́̋ ̴͍̇͒͆̆Tw̶̯̿͛̑i̶̼̅̃́̂t̶̘̰̩͋,̵̡͈̖̻̄́͝ ̷̫̀̾̓̀.  I̵̱̥̩̺̔͒'̴̠̩̥̰͆̆̏m̴̯͓̹̜̐ ̷̡̙͈̂͋̕g̴̠͊͑̉́ͅo̸͈̞͒̕͜í̴̱̄n̴͕͓̊g̷͎̋ ̸̛̲͆t̵̨̍̿͂ơ̴̜͆͘͠ ̶̫̝̊̄̂m̸͙̉͝á̶̧̺͓̋̂ḱ̶͈̻̩͗̉ë̵̱̰̟̻̆̎̊ ̸̢̛̫̻̹̊̍̎y̶̞̠͎͉͆͑͗ṍ̶̠͠u̶̞̙̓̆̑͠ ̴̟͖͈͂̈w̴̫͉͎̣͝i̸͕͛͂̑s̵̘̹̘̩̃ḧ̷̰͈͕́̑̿̈́͜ ̸̡̬͚̥̾y̴̦͚͂́̂͊o̵̩̤̠̒u̴̼̥̝̙͗ ̸̀͛̾̕ͅn̵̙̻̖̞̈́̍͠e̸̥͌̚v̶̠̹͙̲͋́͌͊e̸̛͇̘̰̦ŕ̵͖͎̑ ̸̉͜d̷̰̮̈̈́̓̕i̴̗͐e̸̜̙̥̾͂͐d̷̙̮̀!

ENJOY~