29.

Scarlett's POV
I am so damn excited!! Tonight is a special, small show that Ed Sheeran is doing and I'm so excited I'm going. Not only do I get to see Fletcher and him live, I get to see Katie work! I really want to see her in that type of environment because when she's doing shoots, she's very serious and concentrated. I wonder if she will be like that tonight.

Last night was a lot of fun. The date, in my opinion was so friggin cute and romantic being alone in that place. I couldn't stop laughing or smiling the entire time. I do feel a little bad that Katie had a dream that morning, and it was about our falling out. I wish I could take away her insecurities but I know that will happen within time.

When we got back to my house I surprised her with full body massages. They set up two stations next to each other while we were out and I'm glad I won our little bet because I think Katie was a little resistant. But once she laid down and the masseuse started she was in heaven.

I just really wanted her to relax before she had this final show. As much as sex is amazing with her, I could tell she appreciates this little surprise because she couldn't stop thanking me and hugging me and kissing me after the hour massage was done.

My phone rings and i slide on my kitchen floors in a great mood, and answer it.
"Hellooo Lizzie" I sing into the phone.

"Hey Scar! Did Katie leave yet?" She asks

"She did, at about 2." I say looking at the clock, seeing it's not 4:30.

"Great. We're coming over to pregame!" Lizzie states not giving me an option.

"That's a mighty long pregame if the shoes not till 7." I laugh.

"You know my sisters, I'm just calling to ask if you have tequila."

"I do not. Can you get some of those corn nuts you always eat too. I love them when we drink." I ask.

"Oooh hell yes. Okay we'll be there soon." Lizzie exclaims and hangs up.

Now to find something to wear.

Concerts always make me want to break out the leather jacket. Something about guitars makes me want to head bang and pretend I showed up on a motorcycle. After deciding on some black ripped jeans, a tight black corset with a leather jacket over it, I lace up these beautiful boots from Valentino and my outfit is complete. I decide to keep my hair back, and out of my face and remember to pack some essentials in my purse before going back downstairs.

A knock on my door, and the sound of it opening brings me to my living room.

"We are heeere!" Lizzie's voice echos in my living room and 4 girls appear in front of me.

"Damn girl you look hawt!" Mk teases before coming in.

"Look at you!" I tease back.

I give Lizzie, the twins and Naomi a hug before taking their coats and hanging them in my front closet. They all look great. Casual, jeans and some kind of nice top but they all look ready for a red carpet.

"Hi scar! Love the house." Ash hugs me and goes with Lizzie to my kitchen with some bags she brought in.

Naomi stands behind MK, almost afraid to step forward. I'm not sure why but I chalk it up to me being a little intimidating. Even though the girl is tall, tanned and beautiful, so not sure why she's the one intimidated.

If anything it's me who's intimated by her. She's gotten to be with Katie those last couple years and see her grow in this amazing human. She's been there for her hard times, her success and triumphs too. If she went back and told Katie I was wrong for her, I'm sure she'd listen to her, so yes I am intimidated by her.