4.

Scarlett's POV
You know what's better than waking up with no kids in the house? Waking up with no kids in the house after 10am. Wow. I can't remember the last time I slept that late.

I stretch my legs under my blanket and spread my body out. It feels weird not being tangled in between two kids. Although that is getting less and less now that they are getting older. Rose is now 12 going on 30 and Cosmo is almost 6 and started kindergarten earlier this year.

As I make my way through my skincare and head downstairs for a light breakfast I remember Frankie will be here around noon for makeup prep and then doing my whole makeup.

Tonight is MaryKate and Ashley's annual Christmas party. It's taking place at The Met and it's said to be bigger than Times Square New Years Bash, im expecting to be wow'd. I picked a simple black dress but I'm pairing it with this gorgeous diamond necklace that has 3 stones. One for each of my children's birthstones and the middle one is mine.

After a small coffee and some toast I'm able to do a little work for The Outset. I feel like sometimes I can get really lost in my work especially because I'm so passionate about my little baby.

My phone ringing breaks me from my trance behind my computer and I see Kate is calling.
"Hey Kate! I was just looking at inventory everything seems to be restocked."

"Yes thank god! I was worried because things are going viral on TikTok again but we should be in good shape."

"What else is up? Sorry for cutting you off." I laugh

"Oh please it's fine. I just wanted to see how you're doing. You ready for tonight?" She asks me.

"Yep. Frankie's coming over soon for prep and then I'll be glammed up. I have some sample baggies I'm bringing with me is that crazy?" I ask feeling like that's kinda weird to bring samples of our products to a party.

"Nah I'm sure people have brought crazier things." She laughs. "Is uh...will she be there?"

I told Kate about running into Katie yesterday. I should've known we'd run into each other eventually with her being a photographer but in all honesty, I had no idea if she stuck with that. I hadn't seen her in a long time and I tried to push her out of my mind but that never worked.

"She hasn't gone to any before, why would she come this year?" I ask Kate.

"Cause she's home now?" She answers back in a questioning tone.

"Shit. You think Katie will be there tonight?" I start to get nervous.

"It's probably more possible now, since she worked for the twins yesterday. Right?"

"Fuck. Yeah I guess so." I reply back and roll my eyes to myself.

Just then, there's a knock at my door and I open it to see Frankie's smiling face staring at me.

"Frankie's here Kate, I'll call you later!"

"Have fun! And if she's there, maybe try telling her what ended up happening?" She says

"Maybe." I reply back before we say goodbye and hang up.

"Hey girlie! So we have skin prep and then I'll be doing makeup and accessories. How do we wanna look tonight?" Frankie asks me as he places his big boxes of makeup and glam on my dining room table.

"Hot."

*time skip*

Stepping out of the tinted car to getting bombarded by flashing lights reminds me why I hate going out anymore. I clutch my fur coat a little tighter around my body to keep me warm in this brick cold weather while I get escorted into the Metropolitan Museum of Arts by a couple big body guards.