It took a lot of convincing from Harib and at the end Zaayan finally agreed to take a fraction of amount he had to spend on his car.

"I also wanted to say thank you jo tumne us din kia It means a lot." Harib said with a smile.

"Please aise mat khaye meri jagah koi bhi hota to yahi krta besides aunty ne us waqt bhot sara shurkiya ad krke mujhe sharminda krdia ha ab nahi kare." He said and last part felt like a taunt to Mishi and she fisted her hand.

"My mother was actually impressed by you!" Harib laughed.

Zaayan gave him a smile as Harib continued inviting him to the dinner on weekend. Zaayan refused and Mishi sighed in relief but Harib pestered and told him about Aiza's arrival so he also agreed.

Their little meeting ended when Harib and Zaayan shook hands.

"Chalo lets go." Harib said to Mishi and walked out. Mishi was just about to left when she turned around and said by shoulder.

"Since you were sulking! Thank you." She scoffed and left.

Zaayan cracked a genuine laugh after she left. The tiny girl in uniform managed to make the boss man laugh.

Hamza was so much done for the day the first interaction in first hour wasn't enough so they also bumped into each other in cafeteria.

"I am so sorry!" Parishey said without looking up but when she did she rolled her eyes and yelled.

"Ap? Phir se takra gaye mujhse?" She yelled.

"Just how you said I am sorry a minute earlier! Apka fault tha abhi bhi subha bhi I suggest you start wearing specs number wale chasmhe ankhein kamzor ha apki ye bare bare kajal ke neeche kuch kaam ka nahi hai!" Hamza snapped.

"Apki itni himmat? Apne meri ankhon ne ankhein daal ke mera kajal deklia? You pervert? You chichore!" She said loudly and grabbed a lot of attention.

"Dekhiye miss chaudhry I think ek insaan ko ek din me itna hi bolna chaiye and I think you have exceeded the limit several hours ago now just keep quite." Hamza was irritated and she was adding more to it.

Parishey felt her blood boiling she looked here and there but when she couldn't find anything the best option she could opt for was the chilled coke in her hands. She dumped the entire thing on Hamza's face.

"What the hell!" Hamza growled angrily after recovering from the shock and everybody started laughing.

"Apne hi kha tha bolna band krdo so the next best thing!" Parishey smirked and left.

"I want her suspended! I will kill her!" Hamza yelled loudly shaking his head trying to get the stinky coke out.

"Chor aja gym ke shower ke chalte ha fresh up hoja." His friend dragged him away.

Hamza took a quick shower and sling his bag on his shoulder.

"I am leaving! Me ek minute yahn or raha to mere hatho kuch bura hojega." He said to friend.

"Come I will drop you akele kesa jayega!" His friend said and he suddenly remembered that he doesn't have his car. He angrily stomped his feet and decided to contact the only person who can actually help him.

"Chal!" He said to his friend and they both left the university mid day.

"Office pe drop krde." He said to his friend.

"Are you sure? Uni bunk ke liye masla to nahi hoga?" He asked.

"Nope." Hamza said hardly. His voice full of controlled rage.