Robin the Bride

Lily is zipping me up into my beautiful white gown. The satiny fabric glides across my skin, and I look stunning. My hair is done to perfection, and after my nail appointment with Lily, so are my nails. I'm walking down the aisle... Barney's putting the ring on my finger, we are married. Psyche! This must be the fifteenth dress shop Lily and I have seen today. So. Much. White. What I have learned: I want a mermaid style, I like a sweetheart neckline, and I am starving. Lily seems to forget that I am growing a human inside me, ergo we have not eaten since we left the house. I honestly don't care what dress we get, as long as I get food. Stat. I have invented a little game to amuse myself, first of all, people watching, second of all, I have taken something from each bridal hell that we have gone to. It's really funny. Right now I have 3 fabric scraps, 6 pens, 2 pads of paper, and 3 magazines. Tee hee. I'm going to steal a pen from this place. None of the shops have been busy except this one, so I need to be extremely stealthy. Lily finally realizes that I am starving, so we head over to a sandwich shop and I get a sandwich. I eat the entire thing really quickly, then get a Nanaimo bar and a milkshake. How I've missed Nanaimo bars. They usually don't have them in America. Funny. I show Lily my haul. She flips through the magazines, and circles the ones she thinks I will like. She suddenly gasps and shows me the magazine. In the picture is the most beautiful mermaid style gown I have ever seen in my life. "This is it!!" Lily screams. This is the dress I want. This is the dress I'm marrying Barney in. We immediately leave the sandwich shop, and go into another bridal store, and ask for this dress. We buy it the second they say yes. Not really, I need to try it on first. What if it doesn't fit? I pull it on. I was wrong. It fits perfectly! I walk out to see Lily's reaction. She gasp and points me towards a mirror. Standing in front of me is a mirror image of me, in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. This is it. This is the dress!!!!!!!