R Train

So guess what Ted just said? He met a nice girl, (no surprise there) and he asked her out! He does this a lot, he thinks she's the love of his life, but she ends up not being. This time was different though. He had a certain spark in his eyes that I haven't seen before. He talks her up so much, she seems incredible, and he just WON'T SHUT UP!! It's annoying, but also sweet because I can tell he is so infatuated with her. I hope she doesn't let him down/he doesn't screw up. You would think I'm jealous, that I want Ted, but I don't. Maybe Barney and I have the same spark when we talk about each other. I know that I have met the love of my life, and that I will be happy for the rest of time with Barney. His bachelor party went well, I think. I am just so proud of him! Aaaaaanyway, back to Ted. He's bringing her to meet us soon, I hope that goes well. She likes (or at least pretends to like) the weird things that Ted likes, but from what I've heard, she seems pretty cool, too. I hope Lily doesn't try to break them up. I know about their little wager over who I will end up with, and I know that Marshall has already paid up because he can tell that we are going to stay together. Ted is a great guy, I hope that the new girl can see that. I don't think Ted mentioned her name yet...