Part 1- Barney Stinson

I am Barney Stinson, awesomest human being on the planet, single forever, exclusive author of the Bro Code and the Playbook, and last night I asked the girl of my dreams, Robin Scherbatsky, to marry me.
I know what you're thinking: "oh Barney what a bad idea" "why would you abandon your many fans like that" "robin's not that great anyway" Well I am ready to settle down for real, this is not just one of my massively awesome plays to get in women's pants. I actually can't believe she said yes. I had obviously planned it all out, with the best possible chance of yes, but Robin is kind of unpredictable, so...
I got lucky.
I said it.
I got lucky.
Do you remember the trip we took to Canada when Robin was drunk? Yeah, with the stupid Monopoly money they use. I still think that lady conned us because there is no way that is real money. The important thing that happened there wasn't the coffee or the money, it was the speech I gave. I got pummelled for it but it was worth it, just to see a glimpse of Robin's beautiful smile. I think that the reason I went down to Canada was love for Robin, and while I was addressing the Canadians I got the idea for the last play I have ever used, the Robin.

Now she wants me to meet her father and ask permission, please. She says he's scary but c'mon, this is me. I charmed the pants off (self five) many, many women, I can handle an old coot like Robin's dad.
Duh!
Stinson Out!!!