Jessica and Kanjira from Reverse 1999

Those two are characters in a Gacha game, they don't really meet in the game, but their skills work so well together that my headcanon is that they're friends

Those two are characters in a Gacha game, they don't really meet in the game, but their skills work so well together that my headcanon is that they're friends. Now, Jessica, the half-human half-deer, is the second time I draw a non-human creature after Koromaru, the first one doesn't count because I just wanted to get that one over with. In particular, I'm happy with her anatomy, her hands, and her clothes. Her hair gave me more trouble than I thought, but I guess it was good enough.

What I had trouble with the most was Kanjira, the little girl on the back of the deer. Her clothes were a pain to draw, and trying to figure out which part of her was at the front and which was at the back was a hassle. Not to mention her size to age proportion to Jessica, I think it's appropriate, but I'm not sure.

Also, if it looks impressive that I finished drawing these two, along with the detail background in a record time, it's not. I actually drew the background before, I was going to use it for something else, but that didn't pan out, so I repurposed it for this. Oh, about the background, I drew it while looking at battle portraits from RPG maker online, do you think you can recognize it?

Anyway, that's all I have to share. I hope you liked what you saw, and stay safe.