Cosmos Luciana - with facial expressions

So

So ... ? What do you think ?

This is Cosmos , the second original character that I base my user name on , and she has a lot stuff going on in her backstory which influences her actions ... but tell me , what kind of impression do you get from her ?

Okay , let's talk about the drawing ...

I'm actually proud of what I ended up with , I think I've come a long way already , to be honest . For once , I managed to draw the hands legitimately without taking shortcuts ( like I did with Null ) , and without butchering them ( like I did with Jenna ) . They still look like something you would see in a Dreamcast game , but it used to be much worse . Also she was supposed to wear a gauntlet on her left hand ( the one without the shield ) , but I couldn't portray that so I had to settle for this . I'm still trying to wrap my head around drawing the feet , though ... I mean it's probably not shown here properly, but she's standing on the tips of her toes .

I also learned few tricks in drawing with a tablet , so I managed to draw the blushing better than before , and I even managed to portray Cosmos's powers unleashing with more spectacle , though I kinda messed up the sparks around her , they kinda look like purple confetti. Then there's the clothes , they're not as rich with details as the caseis with Null and Jenna , but I'm glad I managed to nail down the wrinkles and gravity in her upper garment properly .

And lastly there's the facial expressions ... unlike Null and Jenna , Cosmos is quiet the vibrant character , even in her full body portrayal she's waving to you excitedly. There's so many facial expressions about her , I can't fit them all in this frame if I tried . Nevertheless , I hope I managed to convey here what kind of person she is ...

All in all , I'm really happy with this . There's a lot of room for improvement still , but for once I'm not cringing at what I'm seeing . Please let me know what you think character , and how well do you think I drew her . With all of this being said , I hope you have a fantastic day wherever you are , and stay safe .