Ren Amamiya and Kasumi Yoshizawa in the train

I think you can tell a lot is going on with this picture, where do I even begin with this? The line dividing the two perspectives? The crowd in the back? The way Ren is standing? I know, how about we tackle that in the order I mentioned them?

At first, I tried to draw them both in the same frame, but I realized that would make them too close to each other and I didn't want that, so I divided the portrait around the middle to give each of them more space to work with. As for why the line is diagonal... it's because I think it looks cooler?

The crowd in the background is sloppily drawn while looking at the loading screens of Persona 5 Royal, you can tell some of the background characters look like them. Now, why did I do that instead of drawing actual characters? Because I wanted this drawing to be included in a chapter in a story, and I was getting late for that. In the end, the primary focus of the scene is Ren and Kasumi here, so it's probably fitting that the portrait focuses on them, right? ......... right???

A—anyway, next is Ren and Kasumi... I think their facial expressions are still stilted a bit, but I'm particularly proud of their bodies and heads. If you noticed, Kasumi isn't looking directly at the screen, her head is slightly tilted to the side. Same with Ren over here, he's actually facing the wall while looking to his side which happens to be the screen. I'm happy to say that I'm finally feeling a little confident to draw characters with different poses, this is a start, hopefully next time I can draw characters standing in more varied poses.

That's all I have to share for now, hope you liked what you saw, and stay safe.