The cast of Persona 3 together

Well this is the most difficult drawing I've ever made

I drew this for the ending of PERSONA 3 RES, and it alone is responsible for the delay of the releases of the chapters for the past week. First, I had to look up their height, and sort them accordingly, then I had to figure out which character stands where, then I had to somehow fit them all in the frame, which was basically impossible without me scaling them to be taller and thinner than how I drew them. Then there's drawing them individually, which was an adventure in of itself for each character. I have to say, I'm proud of the fact that I can draw faster than I used to when I started, but this was still very exhausting.

Junpei and Shinjiro have more square jawline, which was the first time I drew such jaws, and Junpei wore a cap which was a pain to draw. I wanted Akihiko to pose while holding a jacket with his hand, which wasn't so difficult to draw but was the most notable thing about it. Minato came out good, I'm especially happy about the peace sign he flashes over his sister's head for a short comedic expression. Speaking of Minako, I love her, but her hair was really annoying to draw, not to mention her clothes, she was actually supposed to hold her hands up for the camera, but I gave up on that because drawing her hands while figuring out how her sleeves would look like was going to take so much time. You can see how I encountered similar struggles with all of the girls here, I ended up hiding some of their hands behind their backs to make my life easier, you can see with  Mitsuru and Fuuka that their sleeves and hands look off, but like I said I was on a time limit with this one. Oh, and Yukari's hair was annoying to draw. I payed meticulous attention to the decorations of the yukatas... or were they kimonos? Anyway, the point is the girls took the most work of me. This leaves me with Ken and Koromaru, and I was so burnt out of it, I didn't care to fix Ken's hands, and I almost considered leaving Koromaru out, but that good boy doesn't deserve to get shafted.

Speaking of Koromaru, this was the first time I drew a nonhuman character, and I was so bad at it I ended up putting an image of the dog from Persona Q2 and drawing it side by side, the chibi-isc drawing of Q2 made it easier.

Anyway, I think I'm done with drawings for a while. I hope you liked what you saw and enjoyed my remarks and rants about it, and stay safe.