Foreward ♡♤♧◇

Thanks for reading this story, it is much appreciated. There are just a few things to keep in mind throughout this story... such as: Timings, Warnings (there aren't many and the ones that are there aren't too severe)

Timings:
-The Prologue is just over one year before the rest of the story. Because of this, the LOV aren't yet formed and there haven't been any attacks.
-Chapter 1: Littlespace is based a few months after USJ, but before UA's summer camp. It begins about a month before the latter, but the Vanguard Action Squad aren't yet a part of the LOV.
-Dabi and Toga are introduced before the other characters, but not too much before.
-There are dates at the very beginning of new chapters.
-The timings aren't very close but they are consistent. They are more likely to be three or four days apart than otherwise.
-Mr Compress joined the League / Vanguard a few months prior to the others, soon after the USJ attack

Warnings:
-Diaper usage.
-Mentions and symptoms of anxiety (they aren't mentioned too much, but there are the signs. There won't be anything too severe, but it is touched up on).
-There will (probably) be a nightmare later in the story.

Notes:
- Notes are marked by a ☆ at the top of every chapter. Some things will just be a heads up, others will include warnings. If it is for a warning, the area around it will also be marked with stars, so you can skip it.

Thank you for reading this, I hope this is everything, enjoy!