(Okay,)

"Hayder, woh mehman hain." When Kashish left, Hyra had to say something to Hayder.

(Hayder, she's guest.)

"Mehman ho ya koi bhi ho, yeh sab tumhare kaam nahi." Hayder didn't allow Hyra to do any work even upstairs. She only had some small tasks; otherwise, besides the cook, he had also hired a full-time maid. So that Hyra wouldn't have to do any work.

(Guest or not, this is not your work to do.)

"Unhone mujhse kaha tha." Hyra was also determined.

(But she told me to iron them.)

"Hyra, agar kal ka badla tum iss tarah se le rahi ho ki yeh sab karke mujhe mazeed gussa dilao toh trust me your plan is working." Hayder spoke each word very slowly, trying to control his anger.

(Hyra, if you're trying to make me angrier by taking revenge in this way for what happened yesterday, trust me, your plan is working.)

"Apko gusse dilane ke liye mujhe kuch bhi karne ki zaroorat nahi waise hi ajata hai..." Hayder's deep dark eyes were fixed on Hyra, but she hadn't lifted her head to meet his gaze. She had to express his anger as well.

(I don't need to do anything to make you angry; it happens on its own...)

"Hyra," Hayder gently placed a hand on Hyra's shoulder. "Kal ke liye I'm sorry, main janta hoon tum naraz ho lekin yeh koi tareeqa nahi hota. Hum akele mein baat karte hain iss barey mein."

(I'm sorry for yesterday. I know you're upset, but this isn't the right way. Let's talk about this privately.)

"Mujhe aur koi tareeqa nahi ata. Apki tarah chilla ke gussa nikalna nahi ata mujhe. Aap mujhe kuch derr ke liya akela chorh dein, Please." Hyra's eyes held a plea, and tears filled her eyes again.

(I don't know any other way. I can't express my anger by shouting like you do. Please, just leave me alone for a while.)

Taking deep breaths, Hayder averted his gaze from Hyra. There seemed to be countless emotions inside her, and she often welled up with tears at the slightest thing.

"Fine," Hayder's voice emerged with profound authority. Only he knew how he restrained himself from saying anything at this moment. "Tumhe akele rehna hai, raho. Lekin tum mujhe ek spoon uthati hui bhi na dikho. Warna tumhe seedha uppar le jaunga aur apni nazar se ek second bhi durr nahi hone dunga."

(You want to be alone, fine, stay. But don't let me catch you even lifting a spoon. Otherwise, I'll take you straight upstairs and won't let you out of my sight for even a second.)

Hyra looked at him with wide eyes in response to his words.

"Jao." Hayder said only this much, and Hyra immediately left. Perhaps she was afraid that Hayder would truly take her with him and would not let her leave.

(Go.)

•••

Dawar had been observing Hayder's distress for quite some time, and when he couldn't resist any longer, he approached Hayder. After all, Dawar realized that it was his mistake yesterday.

"Yaha aise kyu kharhe ho?" Hayder was standing alone in a corner of the lawn when Dawar went there and asked.

(Why are you standing here like this?)

"Dawar, abhi mera mood waise hi kharab hai, tum kuch na hi kaho tumhare liye behtar hoga." Hayder gave a warning, and his anger was evident in his words.