C89 {Smokes of betrayal}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-YOUNGHOON'S POV-

"Hyung! Where you going?", Haknyeon runs to me, as I was wearing my coat.

"pour toujour", I replied and wore my shoes.

"Oh that place again..", Haknyeon's smile just faded and he nodded. I totally get him.

Just a few days ago we were talking about her. How could she forget us? We tried to find some possible reasons.

They're all completely aware about the place I'm going. Since I told them about the letter she gave me, i guess they're just upset seeing me still expecting on seeing her again or at least talking to her.

I shrugged my thoughts as haknyeon spoke.

"Anyways, buy me some hmmm... Pringles!", Haknyeon smiled happily to me, i laughed and nodded.

"Pringles it is~", Haknyeon giggled and ran off, I left the house and decided to just walk.

To have an extra time to think about just everything.

Also just a few days ago, chanhee says he can feel another celestian in earth. Chanhee's guts are never wrong. We started checking the portals but today is a rest day.

Somehow we found nothing strange.

I just can't help to wonder if my brother came with aerim and the others to go down to earth.

After a few steps I finally reached the place, I went inside and the people inside immediately greeted me.

Ever since she gave me that letter I've always been coming here, no matter how tured or exhausted I am I always come here. I always wanted to see her again.

"Oh dear, Younghoon! You came! How lovely". The woman greets me, I bowed at her as she leads me to the cabin that's just newly built.

"Wow", I wowed.

The woman laughs, "I know, This grand piano is also designated for you my regular one! White really fits you", The woman smiles at me, I laughed and smiled at her.

"Thank you Mrs. Ahra", I bowed at her she nodded.

"You can enjoy now, I'll go okay?", I nodded as she left. I sat down and started playing the piano.

--

A few minutes passed as I played the piano a girl suddenly walks in the cabin I was in.

I didn't mind, I'm used to people here watching me play.

As I played a strong wind passes by which interrupted me. I stopped playing as the sheet of papers flew around.

I started picking up the papers close to me, as the girl helped me.

"Here you go sir", The girl hands the papers to me, as I looked at her I realize how luck I am today.

I stared at her.

It's her.

She's here.

Does she remember me?

she doesn't know how much I wanna pull her to a hug.

I missed her.

I looked at her every part of her, I missed her.

With those train of thoughts I didn't know I was freezing in my spot when she finally called out to me.

"U-um sir?", she stuttered as I cleared my throat and take the papers. I sat down immediately, not knowing what to think at all.