C40 {ʜᴏᴡ?}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
December 6, 2025

"Na na na na... na..." Sunwoo's just there, looking at the outside world through the cars window, seeing buildings and people passing by and more living or non-living things around. Hyunjae is still driving roaming around the city, Chanhee is now sleeping while Changmin and Juyeon are looking at nothing being so blank not knowing what to do anymore.

As the times is passing by it's already five in the morning, while sunwoo was looking at the outside world he then notices a familiar car parked outside a restaurant, the car's plate number is also the same as their other car. As soon as Sunwoo's sexy brain got it, sunwoo immediately screamed, making everyone in the car flinched even Chanhee who was sleeping peacefully.

"I- Y/N! i- Huh?" Chanhee scratches his head and looked around the place realizing that they're still at the city, as he groans.

Hyunjae stops the car and turned around to look at Sunwoo, "What???". Changmin and Juyeon also looks at Sunwoo in a confuse expression.

"I'm hungry hyung" Sunwoo has been hungry since earlier, but right now it is his both excuse to make sure if that car really is their other car and it is also his excuse so he can eat food too. "Can we eat at that restaurant?" Sunwoo points at the restaurant he saw just now.

Hyunjae then sighs and was about to refuse on Sunwoo's request, but before he could refuse the other members also said to Hyunjae that their hungry, they keep whining like some chicks who never ate anything.

"Come on!!! Like.. We didn't even get to eat breakfast yet" Sunwoo tells then pouts at hyunjae, so as the other males, Hyunjae sighs at these four chicks then nods afterwards.

"Fine, we'll go" Hyunjae looks back front to drive closely to the restaurant, as he parks the car at the parking lot outside the restaurant.

Everyone then cheers and opened the car door quickly, as they run inside the restaurant. As soon as they got inside the restaurant all of them then go to the counter to order their own food, meanwhile Sunwoo as soon as he got inside he looked around the whole restaurant like he's finding someone. Until Sunwoo's gaze went to that one table, he then sighs and goes to hyunjae.

"Jae, i'm gonna find a table for us" Sunwoo tells, Hyunjae then nods and before sunwoo could leave to find a table for them, hyunjae tapped Sunwoo's shoulder.

"Pick what food you want" Hyunjae tells and looks at Sunwoo with a smile, Sunwoo returns the smile and tell what he wants to order to Hyunjae.

After that Sunwoo then walks away to find a table, sunwoo then founds a table and sit on the chair, Changmin follows Sunwoo and sit on the chair just next to Sunwoo.

Changmin glanced at Sunwoo who seems to be busy looking at one direction, changmin turns his head to where sunwoo is looking at, as he got surprised and look back to sunwoo.

"Yah"

Sunwoo turned his head to Changmin and raised a brow.

"Were you aware that they're here?" Changmin questioned pointing at their other brothers who are at the other table, also eating and talking.

"Nope" Sunwoo lies and immediately looked away, changmin sighs already knowing that Sunwoo is lying. As Changmin looked at their brothers at the other table.

At the right moment, Hyunjae and the two other males goes to the table and take their own seats.

"Where's the food?" Sunwoo looks at Hyunjae, with a hint of hunger inside him lmfao.

"Just wait, they're still cooking" Instead of Hyunjae answering, chanhee answers sunwoo, sunwoo then sighs and nods.

"Tsk, restaurants" Sunwoo hissed lowly, clear enough for his hyungs to hear him, Chanhee chuckles at sunwoo.