C58 {ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴜɴ}

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
December 20, 2022 || 1:32PM

"Hmpp? And again- More-", You take out a cheese ball that's just under the couch and look at The boys. "cheeseballs".

Changmin giggles awkward and smiled sheepishly, "N-No y/n you wouldn't understand- CHEESBALLS ARE THE BEST BUDDIES IF YOU WATCH A MOVIE-", Changmin cried dramatically as you threw the cheeseball to him.

The other boys are currently laughing silently to Changmin.

"No No no no... I really understand that- BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DON'T CLEA-", you got cut when Sangyeon cover your mouth.

"Thatt's enough Y/N~ Come on let's get straight to cleaning", Sangyeon nods as he lets go of you. You glared to Changmin as changmin pouts.

You turn to sangyeon, "Take all the furniture outside, we really need to clean this house", Sangyeon nods.

"YES MA'AM", Sangyeon salutes to you as he goes to the couch and carries it to the outside.

You stared at him, "woah the strength he has", You smiled.

At the moment sunwoo suddenly flicked your forehead you gasp and whine in pain, "What did i tell you?! DON'T SMILE WHILE LOOKING AT SOMEONE!".

you frown and glare at him, "WHAT'S YOUR g- gah- KIM SUNWOO", You were about to slap him but then he ran away quickly.

The others are literally busy taking out the furniture while you and Sunwoo are running around the house. But he did make you laugh, you were just mad 'cause the house was dirty.

After around 20 minutes the living room in the house is quite empty, you ordered the boys to start cleaning up every sides of the floors or the walls.

"Aigoo, if only the couch was here... i would've been laying there now", Eric groans and stretches his back, you smack the broom stick on his butt as he groaned in pain. "YAHHH".

"What you do is lay your butt all day! you little-", You threaten him by acting as if your gonna hit him with the broom stick, he flinched widening his eyes at you he then frowned.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LITTLE HUHH? YOU- BRAT-", Eric grabbed your hair, You gasped and pinch the right side of his waist as he hissed in pain letting go of you.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BRAT NOW HUHH??", you imitated his voice, you both glared at each other before running to each other and attack.

"There they go again, fight again", Hwalls sighs and scratches his hair, sunwoo laughs bitterly and pats his back.

"You'll get used to it", Sunwoo tells as he continues to clean but while cleaning the dust he just brushed from the ground you and eric suddenly passed by making the dusts fly away.

Sunwoo frowned and look at the both of you, hwall bites his bottom lips trying not to laugh.

"YAH! Y/N! ERIC! STOPP RIGHT NOW!", Sunwoo screams his lungs out, although you and eric didn't even stop. Sunwoo groans in annoyance and turns his head to sangyeon. "Hyung!", Sunwoo pouts.

Sangyeon sighs and shakes his head, he then goes to you and eric, as he holds both of your tshirts from the back. Both of you gasp.

You really look like a mess right now, your hair is all messy also eric his tshirt looks like it has been ripped off by a cat.

Looking at the both of you sangyeon clicks his tongue and shakes his head, you and eric still locked eyes to each other as in.. Angry eyes.

Sangyeon drags the two of you as you both tried to stop him but he's too strong.