C78 {ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇꜱ ᴅᴀʏ}

Long chapter ahead😄

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-

February 14, 2023

You're at the kitchen with everyone, planning everything.

Actually the set up is already finished since yesterday but only the foods.

All of you decided to go outside around 10PM to the city to buy some chocolates and maybe have a date all together.

For now some of you baked the cookies and others especially the salads for frozen desserts.

You put some icings on the heart shaped cookies, as everyone looked at you.

Hyunjae beside you helping you.

He got icing on his nose since both of you were playing around.

You also had red icing on your nose which made you look like Rudolf the red nose raindeer.

"Christmas passed by! That joke doesn't pass anymore", Eric tells which made you all laugh.

"Wow, Christmas already passed? It felt like just yesterday actually", Sangyeon tells scratching his nape, not noticing how fast the time flew.

all of you laughed as Changmin giggled, "you're just getting old hyung".

With that, everyone burst out of laughter except for sangyeon who's smiling sarcastically.

He's used with everyone making fun of his age after all.

"I'm joking hyung", Changmin tells and pats sangyeon's back. sangyeon just nods in acceptance.

"For real though. Didn't expect it to fly this fast..just yesterday sunwoo was asking 'what should we do with this human? Let's kill her' ". With Younghoon's acting skills as sunwoo, everyone bursted out of laughter.

You gasped and laughed looking at sunwoo, sunwoo covers his ears that are turning red.

"Shut up hyung!!", Sunwoo yells.

rimin laughs, "You were that determined back then?", Rimin questions.

Sunwoo rolls his eyes, "YESS!! I wanted to burn her actually", Sunwoo looks at you smirking sinisterly.

You look back at him and spray a whipped cream to him which made him gasp and everyone laughed.

"Burn my ass AYOO", You yelled as Eric laughed louder his face going closer to sunwoo to annoy him.

Sunwoo lit up a fire on his head in annoyance.

Eric sure does makes an effect.

Eric who was fast enough used
physics and gave sunwoo's hand a high five which blow off the fire on sunwoo's hand.

This cought everyone a surprise.

"You can do that?!", Sunwoo asks as he wipes of the whipped cream on his face. He was amazed on what the younger just did.

Everyone was.

Eric nod and pose a superman pose which made everyone sigh and look back to the cookies.

Eric didn't Care and continued to be cool.

"I started studying human physics. And how the mass, momentum- I forgot. Would create such skills I have", Eric tells and kisses his hands. "I'm so cool right?". He asks but earns no reply. He whined, "OH COME ON!! I ATEE THAT!!". Eric shakes sunwoo when sunwoo's body heated up Eric let's go of him.