Sihyoung - History

A/N: Hello guys! If you will read this in the future, you will notice that I keep on posting but no one is viewing or voting my imagines. I just want to post as much as I can so that when someone would see this it has already alot of contents. Please follow me and vote.
~
You and your best friend, (Name of your female bestfriend) were in the club, drinking and dancing. But you didn't like to drink so you only took a shot. You were so bored watching your friend dance with different guys.
As you look around, you hoped to find a handsome guy who you can chat with. But in the edge of the club, you saw a guy, he looked cute or handsome. You walked over him and realuze he was alone. He was drinking a lot. You sat far from him, to observe him fisrt.
A girl held his shoulder to face her. He looked at her, he didn't seem to be drunk tough he drinks a lot. He talked to her sweetly and carefully. But then the girl walked away because she didn't like gentle guy.
(A/N: If you know what I mean.)
As he was left alone, he stopped drinking and watch the crowd. Then he looked down and stood up. He went out and you followed him.
As you walked down the streets, following him. He knew you were following him, so he started to walk slowly.
After a few minutes of walking, he went into an empty park. So did you follow him. He sat if a bench. And you sat on a bench far from him.
"Why are you following me?" He said making you look at him and feel nervous. He started walking towards you.
"I-I am not. Why would I?" You said as he sat beside you.
"I don't know." He said while smirking.
"I am (Y/N) by the way."
"I am Sihyoung."
"It's nice to meet you, you might wanna hang out with me or something?" You asked as you two stared into each other's eyes deeply.
"Yeah, I'd love to do that." He said and lean closer to you. His lips into yours.