B.I - iKON

A/N: Don't think of Hanbin as a singer here. I am also sorry if I don't know his attitude. I am not the type of fan who watches their shows :/ Please comment your opinions and vote for it :)
~
You've been a relationship with Hanbin for three years, but despite the time that has pass by, he never turned cold to you. You too, always made him happy and stayed in touch with him.
"(Y/N)..." he said softly as he took your hand from your lap.
"What is it oppa?" You asked with a smile, looking into his eyes.
"I miss you." he said and kissed your hand.
"You just took a bath and you missed me? Do-" he didn't let you finish by kissing you soflty. He pulled away and rested his forehead in your forehead. His eyes were closed.
"Is something wrong?" You asked with concern and looked at his closed eyes, down to his nose, then his lips. It was partly open.
"I just miss you, that's it. I promise." he said and sounded like he was about to laugh. Though you knew he wanted to act like your in sort of dama and he failed, you cupped his face.
"Just close your eyes. I love to stare at you without you watching you." You said. You looked at his moist lips down to his jaw, his neck, down to his collarbone, then you just then realized his not wearing any shirt.
"Oppa, you're so beautiful." You said as you placed your right hand on his shoulder and the your left hand in his chest. As he open his eyes, you told him again to close his eyes.
"Just close your eyes." You whispered in his ear softly.
"(Y/N)..." he said softly as you brush your hand down to his stomach giving him shivers.
"I love you Hanbin." You whispered, then kissed him.
"I love you more (Y/N)." He wishpered in your lips.
"We should just go to bed amd cuddle like there is no forever." You suggested. Then he nodded and kissed you passionately and carried you in a bridal style towards the room you two shared.

A/N: So this is my first imagine or one shot. Please follow me and vote for it.