"Did you hurt her?" Seokjin's voice cut through the chilling air once more. The possibility of Soah getting hurt was unbearable, a thought that paralysed him with fear. The realization that, despite his power and the lengths he was willing to go to protect his family, there were still moments when he could do nothing, left him feeling more vulnerable than the man whimpering at his feet.

"I-I just sedated her. N-nothing more?" he stammered, David, amidst his pain and the looming shadow of death that Seokjin represented, hurried to respond, his voice laced with panic and the instinctual desire to preserve his own life.

SeokJin eyes darkened as hell, the thought of her crying for help came into the picture in his mind that fueled a simmering anger, a vow of retribution against those who dared to endanger his sister. He leaned closer, his voice a soft murmur laced with a chilling undertone, revealing a deeply personal story that illuminated the depths of his protective nature.

"Soah is afraid of needles..."Seokjin mumbled near the weak man's ear.

"She was five, had a high fever and a psycho doctor forced needles in her arm in my absence because she was afraid and reluctant to take the injection. Let me show you, what happened to the doctor," he recounted a traumatic episode from her childhood, painting a vivid picture of a vulnerable Soah, a fact unknown to his enemies. He was ready to give a demonstration of the lengths he would go to protect his sister and punish those who caused her harm. One of his men stepped forward, the glint of a sharp axe catching the sun's rays. David's pleas for mercy, desperate and frantic, were cut short as Seokjin, fueled by rage and an unyielding sense of brotherly duty, swung the axe with a precise and powerful motion. The sound of David's scream tore through the silence, a harrowing testament to the severity of Seokjin's wrath.

"I'll kill you slowly, don't worry about that," Seokjin promised, his words cold and unforgiving, as he ordered his men to take David back to the old warehouse. This act of violence was not just a punishment but a message, a declaration of the consequences faced by those who dared to harm his family.

In his world, where loyalty and family ties were paramount, the betrayal they had suffered warranted a response that matched the severity of the crime. As David was dragged away, the message was clear: Seokjin would stop at nothing to find his sister, and retribution would be exacted on those who tested his resolve.

Meanwhile,

The room she lay in was opulent, adorned with luxurious furnishings and large windows that allowed the golden light to bathe the space in warmth. The bed she was resting on was sumptuously comfortable, a far cry from the harsh realities she had just escaped.

Beside her, Jungkook sat with a mix of emotions swirling within him. Holding her hand tightly, he was a portrait of concern and relief, his gaze fixed on her with an intensity born of a tumultuous blend of feelings. The moment he had found her was one etched in his memory as both a triumph and a profound shock-never had he imagined that the quest to locate Soah would culminate in her being so vulnerably close, within his embrace.

His heart raced with the proximity, the initial shock of having her so near rendering him momentarily senseless, lost in the depth of her presence. It was only after this spell of enchantment lifted that the reality of her condition dawned on him. Her face, marred by the trails of dried tears, spoke volumes of the ordeal she had endured. Her hair, frizzy and unkempt, along with her muddy and ripped skirt and bare feet, painted a picture of her desperate escape from the vicious trouble.