1. Where No One Goes

Hero is a 20 year old adult who is currently flying through the sky seeking for their boyfriend with their dragon, Koi. As they soared, Hero noticed something black at the corner of their eye and turned Koi to go in that direction. That's when they could fully see Hiccup and Toothless peacefully gliding.

"Koi, go invisible." They say, patting their dragon on the head.

Koi makes a small noise before turning both of them invisible and dashing towards Hiccup. She then spins upside down when she gets above them and Hero quietly chuckles as they stare at Hiccup's peaceful face staring down at his dragon.

"So what do you think, Bud?" Hiccup asked Toothless as he pulled his handles into his saddle. "Wanna give this another shot?"

Toothless perks up before grumbling in annoyance.

"Toothless, It'll be fine!" Hiccup reassures before yelping when he feels something push his face backwards. "AH!" He quickly catches himself and looks around in confusion.

Koi and Hero appear in front of him, both of them looking annoyed. "I should've pushed you off." Hero huffs.

"Well hello, milady." Hiccup says, sarcastically.

"Hiccup." Hero warns as Koi turns to fly next to Toothless. "This isn't going to end well."

"Oh come on! I can't get better unless I continue trying."

"But everytime you try you almost give yourself a concussion, bumping into random things left and right!"

"But this time you and Koi will be here to help Toothless save me so it's alright!"

"Nope, I'd rather watch you injure yourself."

"Hero...!" Hiccup whines. "Please...!"

Hero glares at him for a second before huffing and crossing their arms. "Fine."

"Thank you!" Hiccup thanks with a smile. He sets Toothless' tailfin in place and unhooks himself from the saddle. "Ready?" He asks Toothless who grumbles in response.

He takes a deep breath before falling off Toothless and laughs loudly as Toothless quickly dives after him.

Koi mumbles at Hero who shrugs in response. "Guess we go after them." Hero suggests and Koi dives down to Hiccup and Toothless who were spinning around each other.

Hiccup pulls his hands through the two loopholes on the side of his legs and opens them, creating fake wings as Toothless and Koi open their actual wings, following after him.

Hiccup then quickly opens a back tailfin and turns his head to Hero who looks worried. "Come on, Hero, I'm fine!" He reassures.

Hero sighs. "Keep your eyes on the sky ahead, sir. We don't need any more accidents for today." They sarcastically instruct.

"Yes, ma'am!"

Toothless then starts to blast purple fireballs in front of Hiccup to make him go higher as he laughed and cheered.

"This is amazing!" He continued to cheer before the clouds in front of them cleared and revealed a pillar in front of them. "No longer amazing! Help! Please!"

Hero's eyes widen and Toothless hurriedly tries to fly towards Hiccup. Koi spews boiling water at the pillar ahead, burning it instantly.

Toothless finally catches up to Hiccup and wraps his body around him, protecting him from any burns. The two land on a nearby island, crashing into trees and the ground as they roll to the bottom of it.

Hero and Koi land peacefully on the island as Hiccup sits up and switches his prosthetic leg from flying mode to land mode.

"So that happened." Hero says, leaning on Koi's head.