Not this time and not any time soon.

"Sentomaru said that they're still looking to capture me alive and well. Bring me and say you're turning me in. That's all I ask of you."

His eyes lingered on mine as he spoke out in an unfazed tone, "And why would I do that? Risk my position and the trust I've built with the military?"

I shook my head keeping my chin up and making sure that I met his gaze no matter how intimidating it was, "You're a pirate, the military is never going to fully trust you." The next words I spoke with more confidence, "And you're a friend of Shanks. Any friend of Shanks is a good man."

The older male seemed to have more of a reaction to this than my previous statement. He let out a low hum before turning and going back into the room he was just in, "Meet me at the entrance of the castle in 15 minutes. Be there or I leave without you."

A breath escaped from my lips in disbelief as my body immediately became less tense especially because his eyes weren't on me anymore, "Thank you." I ran off to quickly try and get anything that I needed which was hard trying to find in a castle where I didn't know where anything was.

I had managed to find a bag and stuffed some non perishables that were in the kitchen that I assumed was partially some of Mihawks food rations, but I figured he'd be fine considering he was a Warlord of the Sea. Just as I was headed to the entrance, I turned the corner and my head bumped someone's knees.

"Watch it!" A girlish voice spoke out, her voice laced with attitude.

"Ouch," I held my head that was met with the hardness of their knee bone. I questioned how I would even get hit by someone's knees unless they were really tall or they were floating. Sure enough, when I looked up there was a girl with a theme of pink and black, an umbrella, and ghosts following her.

We made eye and seemed to just stare at each other for a second before simultaneously saying, "It's you!"

The girl spoke out first with a mocking finger pointed at me, "You're the little princess master wanted to capture and turn in. You're worth a lot of money, huh?"

I tilted my head, her name slipping my mind not even sure I heard it, "What are you doing all the way out here and with Mihawk of all people too? Shouldn't you be with your master?"

"I was," She floated around animatedly almost as if throwing a tantrum, "But that mean old bear guy sent me away and I ended up here."

My shoulders relaxed a little as I let out a light laugh, "You were a victim of him too?"

She looked at me with a cautious look before passing me with a stuck up expression, "Your friend, the green haired swordsman, is in the first room to the left. It looks like he landed here too."

My body perked up at the description and I thanked her before jogging to the room she had spoke about. Just as I walked in I saw a body laying down on a bed right across from the door. It was wrapped up in bandages, but I knew it was him, "Zoro."

I walked up to the bed and placed my bag down next to his three swords. My hand reached up to his head, my heart sinking in my chest because of how relieved I was and I couldn't help, but have a light smile on my face. I brushed some of his green hair out of his face that held a slight grimace probably due to the pain. My eyes trail the bandages wrapped around every inch of his body and I felt my smile slowly drop as I summarize his condition in my head.

He's gonna take long to recover.

"Y/n?" As if on cue, his groggy voice speaks out from the left of me and the bed creaks as he sits up on his elbows, "Where are we?"