Chapter 25: Admiral Aokiji

"Luffy! What happened?!"

The only people who could react at the man's presence was Robin and I since we were the only two that could recognize the man.

On our travels we had ran across an island, we didn't think anything of it until we heard Luffy and Chopper scream.

The man turned to us and his attention was immediately taken by the woman on the floor. Everyone looked at Robin as she sat on the ground in a sweating mess while she panted heavily.

"Robin!"

Nami looked at the older woman with concern as she braces herself for a fight, "To get Robin this worked up...who is he?!"

"He's a marine," Her voice trembling as Robin explained to the crew, "Navy Headquarter's Admiral Aokiji."

"Admiral?!" Everyone seemed to have the same reaction as they looked back at the unfazed man.

"Aokiji..." I spoke with confusion, with him never being a threat to me I wasn't feeling the same anxiety as everyone else, "What are you doing here?"

He turned to me with pleasant surprise as he walked up to me with a slight smile, "Princess Y/n, I could ask you the same thing."

"You know this guy?"

I nodded at Zoro's question as I looked up at the admiral, unfazed by his gaze or how close he was, "Yes, we've been friends for a long time. I would see him every now and then during my days as princess."

"Ah, so I was right," Aokiji leaned back to look down on me with a glint of curiosity in his eyes, "You really are a pirate now. What a shame." Before I could say anything, his eyes caught Nami and he instantly looked towards her, "Oh? Here's another sexy lady with relaly big bazongas! Are you free tonight?"

Sanji and Usopp yelled at him while I shook my head and mumbled to myself, saying the man hadn't changed.

"Hang on a second guys!" Aokiji put his hands in the air defensively, "Didnt you hear what I said? I was just taking a stroll, dont get so worked up. To start with you guys are...whatchamacallit...you lnow..." He left everyone hanging with suspsence before scratching his head and apologizing saying he forgot.

Usopp questioned Robin if she got the man mixed up with someone else since he didn't act like an admiral for the marines, but Aokiji scolded the boy to not judge based off appearances.

"My motto as a marine is 'total slovenly justice'" He cleared his throat before getting comfortable on the floor, "Um, please excuse me. Standing is making me tired." Aokiji explained that he wasn't here to capture us, but he was going to have to report us to the navy considering our bounty total went up with the addition of Robins.

"So you're a marine..." Random people who were beat up and dirtied emerged from the forest trees before landing on the knees in relief , "Why didn't you tell us sooner?"

When the rest of my crew asked who they were, Aokiji explained that a passenger ship had gone missing around these parts and they were most likely the victims from it.

"How are they chopper?" Luffy asked the doctor after the reindeer was done checking up on everyone.

Chopper explained to his captain that everyone was okay, some were wounded but it was nothing severe. Sanji and Usopp came back with food because Chopper and said they haven't been eating well and Aokiji told them to get their stuff together and get ready to leave to a nearby inhabited island.

Luffy pointed and glared at the man laying down in the grass as he spoke to the people, "Hey, you guys don't have to listen to him! He's a marine!"

.