Chapter 14

The reason I think this happened to Eustace, was because Aslan loved and wanted to change him to become a better person

The reason I think this happened to Eustace, was because Aslan loved and wanted to change him to become a better person. Doesn't this song remind you of Jesus.
"He must have been tempted by the treasure," Edmund explains, when everyone comes ashore.
"Everyone knows a dragon's treasure means trouble," comments Caspian drily.
"Caspian!" Warns his sister, as Eustace glares at him.
"Well, everyone from here," Caspian replies.
"We should decide what we are to do," I remind everybody frustrated.
Lucy manages to take off the bracelet at Eustace's big red wrist.
"Is there any way to change him back?" Lucy asks.
"Not that I know of," Caspian shakes his head.
"Only Aslan, can," Ruth says,"Where is he I wonder."
"Aunt Alberta will not be pleased," Edmund scolds the dragon.
"Ed, please, I'm sure that's the last thing he wants to think about," I glared at my brother.
"Sorry about the hand, old boy, I can be a bit overzealous at times," Reepicheep apologizes to the dragon.
Tarvos walks up to us,"The boats are ready, Sire."
"We can't leave him alone," protests Lucy, I place a hand on her shoulder.
"She's right, he's our cousin," Ruth nods.
"We can't bring him abroad, your majesty," Drinian answers.
"If we had a bigger ship, maybe," Leona says jokingly.
"Drinan, you and the others take one boat back, the rest of us will stay on shore till morning and see what to do," Caspian orders.
"But you've no provisions, your majesty, and no means of staying warm," Rhince protests.
At that moment Eustace lights a fire with his mouth.
"You were saying," Reepicheep replies.
"Haven't you all forgotten dragons breathe fire," I join the others in laughing.
That night, I can't sleep, I can hear Eustace crying. I watch as Reepicheep wakes up from his sleep.
"Trouble sleeping?" He asks.
The dragon tries to hide his tears.
"Now, now, all is not as lost as it seems," the mouse comforts him.
"I'll stay up with you, if you wish and keep you company," the mouse offers.
"And so shall I as I can't sleep a wink," I walk over and lean against the dragon's warm back.
"I wager you didn't believe in dragons this morning," Reepicheep grins.
The dragon grins sheepishly. I pat his back.
"Cheep up, Eustace, Reepicheep probably has a story."
"Why indeed I do," smiles the mouse."You know extraordinary things only happen to extraordinary people. Maybe it's a sign that you've got an extraordinary future, something greater than you could ever have imagined. Maybe I should tell you one of two of my adventures like, Queen Verity suggested."
"Oh, please, Reep, do," I beg.
And so both Eustace and I listen as the tale unfolds.
I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I heard was Lucy crying,"It's the blue star. Everybody wake up!"
"Come on, boy," Reepicheep shakes a snoring Eustace.
The rest of us get up.
"I knew we'd see it soon!" Leona grins.
"Come on, we should be on the ship right now following it!" I call, as I hop into the boat.