Some people grumbled as Annabeth, Clarisse and Luke looked confused, "what is capture style?" Luke asked in confusion.

"It's where you have two groups, one group that tries to evade the seekers and the others that try and track the others down but if you get caught you either try running away or you give up. Basically it's like cops and robbers but at night with monsters" Lucas explained with a smile as everyone rose to their feet, "alright since it's Pandora's birthday she will get first pick for the runners and I'll pick for the chasers" he said with a smile.

Naomi playfully pushed her towards Lucas, "I will take, Naomi" she said with a wide grin.

Naomi acted like she was surprised and wiped away fake tears as she joined Pandora's side, "I will take Lee" he said with a small smirk.

The two boys fist bumped each other as Pandora looked over the group, "I will take Luke and Annabeth" Pandora said with a smile, the two smiled as they went to join her.

"I will take Darla and Clarisse" Lucas said with a smile.

"And last but certainly not least, Dixie" Pandora said with a smile as Dixie moved to join her team while Charlie moved towards Lucas's team.

"Now that we have our teams, the runners with get 2 minutes to run. Your time begins now!" Lucas said making Pandora's team sprint into the woods.

Lucas's team started to count out loud as Pandora turned to her team, "we need to break off into pairs so it'll be harder for them to find us" as said to them as they came to a brief pause.

They quickly broke off into pairs and took off in different directions until only she and Luke were left, "looks like its just you and me crescent" he said with a smile.

She rolled her eyes as she heard Lucas call out, "READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!" He called.

Pandora quickly grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him in a direction towards some big trees, she quickly dropped down and crawled through a hole at the roots. "C'mon!" She whispered and stuck out her hand towards Luke. He looked around to see if anyone was around them before he climbed after her, Luke hit the ground with a soft thud as he hadn't realized how deep the hole was.

"This is actually kinda spacious" Luke whispered as he was able to sit up without hitting his head.

Pandora smiled as she shook her head, "why do you keep calling me crescent?" She asked softly as she pulled her legs to her chest.

"Well you know how the moon has control over the water?" He said making her nod, "well I thought a crescent moon represented you, you know because none of us have a complete family and- it's stupid" he said as a soft blush covered his cheeks.

She smiled slightly as she lightly touched his arm, "I think it's sweet" she said with a shy smile.

Luke opened his mouth to say something else but froze when he saw something pass the hole, "shit" he whispered as they saw a minotaur stop in front of the hole. Pandora tried to move towards the hole but was pulled back into Luke's arms.

Pandora's face fell at the sight of the Minotaur, "No, Shit! Luke I'm so sorry" Pandora whispered back towards the older boy. He shook his head slightly when he heard someone else start talking.