Chapter 22

December Delights

Pandora stood by a frozen creek behind the house as she ran through one of the forms her mother had created for her, the forms were based off of the martial art of Tai Chi but instead of her just going through the motions she has to keep control o...

Pandora stood by a frozen creek behind the house as she ran through one of the forms her mother had created for her, the forms were based off of the martial art of Tai Chi but instead of her just going through the motions she has to keep control over the water ball. Here lately since she had been getting too comfortable with the form and keeping the water all together her mother had her start to add water slowly over the course of the form, this had made it harder because she was too use to having a small water ball to control while doing the form so when her mom said she had to add water throughout the form made things a little more difficult as she tried to keep her composure while maintaining the water. It was harder but it was a good push to keep her training and make her stronger, Pandora focused hardly as she slowly moved through the form. Irene and Odysseus had joined her at first but quickly grew bored and walked back into the house, her eyes glowed their unnatural blueish green as she focused on the movements more than her control over the water. When some of the water fell she growled out angrily and threw the water back into the unfrozen hole in the ice on the creek, "temper temper" a familiar voice mused making Pandora quickly snap her head around. She felt herself smile when her eyes connected with Luke's brown ones, she blushed lightly and squeezed her eyes shut in hopes her eyes would go back to normal. When she reopened her eyes she smiled sheepishly before she cupped her hands over her mouth and blew her hot breath into her hands in an attempt to warm her hands that were already covered with gloves, "you know I love seeing those eyes" he whined softly as he took his own hat, coat and gloves off that had a light dusting of snow.

Pandora rolled her eyes as he had confirmed her eyes were back to normal, "yeah? Well that's too bad" Pandora sassed as she rubbed her red nose, "so how was Christmas shopping and the field trip?" She asked while she played with her fingers.

"Well Olympus hasn't changed like at all since last summer and Christmas shopping was the best like usual except I didn't have you to bounce ideas off of so I don't think anyone will like what they get but we have two new campers. They are twin boys named Connor and Travis Stoll, they haven't been claimed yet but it's only been a few hours since they arrived so we aren't really expecting anything any time soon" Luke trailed off as he let his eyes wander over her reddened face and smiled softly.

When she felt his eyes on her she smiled slightly at the ground, "when I get back we should have a snowball fight" Pandora muttered.

Luke raised an eyebrow at her, "since when do you know anything about snowball fights?" He asked in an amused tone.

He watched as her head shot up and saw the unfamiliar yet familiar glimmer that over took her eyes, "well I had one this morning with my siblings that their dad and our mom joined and we did girls v.s boys and it was so much fun!" Pandora exclaimed with a bright smile that made Luke smile to himself.

Luke went to reach out and touch her but he quickly stopped himself because he knew he wouldn't be able to touch her, "gods I can't wait until you get back" Luke grumbled to himself making Pandora's eyes soften.