"You know..." Tyler trailed. "...I didn't say I didn't wanna know because I didn't care", he said. "I mean, I know I literally said that but... I don't know. I was trying to seem like I didn't care but I did... I really did and- and the reason why I said don't tell me is... there's a reason you didn't tell me", Tyler said. "And while I hated knowing you... 'lied' to me - emphasis on hated, past tense, 'cause I was kind of an asshole about it but I absolutely get it now and don't blame you at all - I just... didn't feel good about... about having you tell me just because I wanted to know 'cause I thought you lied. You get what I mean? If there was something you lied about, it would be for a reason... you didn't want to tell me the truth. And I didn't want to force you to share the truth anyways just 'cause it upset me so much... I don't know if that makes any sense", Tyler said.

"You didn't wanna force me to tell you something I wasn't ready for", Josh said. "...exactly", Tyler replied. "But... now you did", he said. "Because I wanted to", Josh replied. "...been wanting to tell you since it all happened", he said, blushing softly. "But I... needed to find the right moment to do so", he said as he looked down at his hands. "I couldn't tell you at the get together today... 'cause we were having fun with my friends and I knew it would make me emotional", Josh said. "Or last night when... the truth or dare stuff happened", Josh blushed. "Would've been a mood kill", he said with a soft laugh. Tyler smiled softly too. "...maybe a little", he said, and Josh let out a soft giggle. "But when we saw each other at the bus... I didn't wanna throw all of that at you either", Josh said. "...and neither at Fred's show or the little after party 'cause it was their evening... and this morning was also not a good moment because of... well, everything from last night", he blushed softly.

"I have been wanting to tell you... I just couldn't find the right moment", Josh said. "I guess... maybe I could've done so at the uh, the coffee house and our walk, but... I don't know", Josh shrugged softly. "Don't continue explaining yourself baby, I get it", Tyler said. "I'm just... just glad that you wanted to tell me but were waiting to find the right moment, instead of feeling forced to tell me when you didn't want to just because I was being an asshole", Tyler said.

"You're not an asshole", Josh said. "I was being one", Tyler said. "I know I was. Steve said I was. So did Lucas. I just... hope I'm not anymore", he said softly.

"Definitely not", Josh replied softly, smiling gently at Tyler. Tyler returned it, then he wrapped his arm around Josh's neck and he hugged him close. "I really appreciate that you told me so much", he softly said. "And while I'm glad I now know... what that guy did to you was so awful J, I can't wrap my head around it. It hurts to know that he got to do that to you for a year. Any time would've been too much but a full year? I'm so, so fucking glad that Fred was able to help you get out of that situation, J", Tyler sighed softly as he pressed a kiss on Josh's hair.

"Fred and I went through so much, emotionally", Josh softly said. "He's really been my rock through all of that... he's so selfless and so caring and just a genuine sweetheart. He really took care of me when I really needed it the most. I let him in even before Colin... because we knew we had a crush on each other and he was my roommate too... I'll always be so grateful to him", he said. He sighed softly. "I hope we will always remain friends."

"Can I ask you how you and Fred broke up?" Tyler asked as he gently threaded his fingers through Josh's hair. Josh noted how much more gentle Tyler was with the questions he now asked. "Oh, uh, yeah", Josh nodded. "Uhm... so he and I were doing well when he was in Detroit in college with me... I didn't think anything would break us", he shrugged softly. "But then he got the offer from the uni he's currently studying at, with the others... he didn't wanna take it so he could stay close to me but I couldn't let him turn down an incredible opportunity that he really wanted, just for me. I really couldn't", Josh said. "So... I encouraged him to take it, to go for it. And finally he did", Josh told Tyler.