Close

Rachel's POV:

I'm officially 38 weeks pregnant and I have had enough, I can no longer touch my feet which is extremely frustrating and cannot even shave down there. Niamh has had to shave for me and when I first asked I was so embarrassed but she was so caring and immediately agreed making me sigh in relief. I am ready to have the baby now and so are my parents, my mom has been staying here for a week already so she is ready for when the baby comes, my brother is even staying here as of tomorrow for the birth which has even surprised me.

"Rachel come on, I know your tired but I have a surprise for you." Niamh tries to bribe me into going making me whine a little before rolling over in bed. She has warned me about this for like the past week but I'm just so tired all the time but I guess she isn't going to leave me alone so I'm going to have to get up.

"Fine I'm up. This better be a damn good reason." I state angrily which catches her attention, she nods her head causing me to chuckle a little.

Niamh helps me swing my legs round before taking my hands and pulling me up onto my feet. I go to take a pair of sweats out as well as some comfortable underwear, I then walk over the the bathroom and quickly wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Niamh I hope there is a good reason I'm getting up." I complain slightly, my feet are on fire and ache every time I try to walk.

She simply chuckles and nods her head, we make our way to the car and jump in. I have no idea where we are going but Niamh seems rather excited so I'm not going to complain just yet. Ten minutes later we arrive at a car park, I look up the the sign on the front of the door and I immediately wrap my arms around Niamh's waist.

"Niamh you didn't! I can't believe you have taken me to a photo shoot." She just chuckles and nods her head wrapping her arms around my waist as we walk inside.

"But Niamh I don't have any clothes." She wiggles her eyebrows making me wonder what she is up to.

"Well I might have brought a few here this morning, there's lots of choice and you can pick out whatever you would like." I smile even wider and give her a quick peck on her lips.

"Thank you baby." As soon as we walk inside the woman at the front desk immediately smiles as she welcomes us in.

"Hello Niamh. And you must be Rachel, we have heard all about you. Why don't you guys come on in, and Rachel you can get a look into some of the clothes and what you want to wear." She seems really nice and I'm actually super excited for this.

I walk inside behind the woman, my hand holding on to Niamh's as I walk into what looks like the set as there are lots of lights and sets around. There is also a changing room which makes me smile as I see two different loads of outfits, my head whips around to Niamh who nods her head telling me it is indeed what I was thinking. Niamh has always hated having her photo taken so this is a big moment for me.

"Niamh, thank you so much baby." I mumble as I wrap my arms tightly around her waist.

After a small moment she leads me into the changing rooms where there is a rather large selection of clothing options, there is lingerie to see through dresses do normal dresses. Niamh has made a really good choice on the clothes, I look over to hers and see that there is basically a matching version for her with every single outfit. We look through all the clothes and start off with the normal dressed, Niamh has marching jumpsuits or suits to go with so she also gets dressed, helping me get ready.

After a while we are ready and make our way out to the photographer. The photographer smiles wide and gives us a thumbs up, she is extremely respectful which I am thankful for, we try many different positions together, some of me on my own and I can't help but chuckle when we do a few silly ones. We switch over to a few different dresses and do the same, I'm not sure how long we spent on the dresses but eventually move to the lingerie. There was a robe left outside for us both to wear so that we didn't have to walk around in our underwear.