Meeting

Niamh's POV:

There's been a change in the world, a rather drastic change you see. Instead of couples going through situations such as IVF or a surrogate there has been a new discovery of changing those who are adults back to a being a foetus. This has helped with dealing with overpopulation as well as helping those who aren't living the best of lifestyles a chance at a better life. There are various factors which can change. The adult being reborn as such can choose whether they want their memories from being an adult to remain or whether they want to have them removed. They will be reborn as such looking either the exact same or you can have both parents DNA built in allowing the child as such to look like their parents.

It has become a very popular way forward but it is an extremely expensive process to go through if you are the couple wanting a child. The adult being reborn will be given the compensation related to their individual case, meaning it might be family members that will be given the money or they simply do not ask for money and just want a second chance at life.

Right now me and Rachel are waiting on a call telling us we have been matched with someone, you see we are looking for someone who is willing to completely have a restart. We are looking for a girl which is wanting to lose their memories as an adult and then we are wanting for them to share both mine and Rachel's DNA which is the but that is hard. Most people want to still look like themselves but a few people have done it. I am hopeful that we don't have to wait much longer, we have been in the waiting list for nearly three years and we are more than ready to have our child.

We are at home watching a trashy romance movie when suddenly my phone rings, thinking nothing of us I pick it up and answer without taking a glance to see who it is that has called me.

"Hello, is this Niamh Matthew?" I look over to Rachel before replying to the woman on the phone.

"Yes this is she."

"Hello, my name is Laura I'm from the rebirthing agency. I wanted to call you to let you know we may have found a match for you and your wife." She says with a chirpy voice, clearly excited to share the news.

"Oh my em yes okay." Rachel pokes me in the side asking for me to put it into speaker for her to be able to hear as well.

"Great just great, well I will email over profile and everything there for you. Once you have read through everything and have come to a decision let us know." I agree immediately and look over to my wife who has a beaming smile.

We hang up the phone and not even a minute later I revive an email with a profile of the possible woman to be our child. I read through it all and see that she has agreed on no memories and to have our genetics used as well meaning she won't look the same, she may still have a few of her current features which is why we need to like the way she looks. I know it sounds harsh but that is the truth.

As soon as I open it up I click straight onto the picture, I can't help but awe at her, her name is Leah, she looks to be no older than twenty. She has blue eyes and light blonde hair, clicking off the profile picture I read through all of her information. It explains a little about her history explaining to us that she was in the foster system which can never have been easy, it also tells us that all the money is going to her younger sister. I look over to the payment she is asking for and it is clear that she just wants her sister to have a steady income. She is asking for there to be 5 thousand a month given to her little sister until the girl turns eighteen. I'm not sure how old she is now but from my guess she can't be too young.

"Baby, she's perfect I mean she is barely asking for anything, does it say anywhere how old the younger sister is?" I shake my head as I read through all of the information over and over again.